ADVERTISEMENT

Future of Eagle Football-Many still Positive.

jocko5478

BGN Pro Poster
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2007
In my prediction for last night's game, I indicated that we would win by 21-31 points, but we actually won by 25 points about midway. Few people believed we would be an OM and beat SELA by 75 points.

The defense played very well. Because of backup secondary players, some of their receivers were wide-open. We got a little better on the pass rush, and tackling appeared to improve.

The offense could not consistently move the ball on the ground. This was due to not using the best running backs in certain situations, and the play-calling was not good. The OL can not hold a block, so it is better to use a quick back or power back for quick hitters. Rod proved that we now have a quarterback who can pass.

Andrew missing the two field goal was a rare event. He is usually dead on. That won't happen again.

We will play better each week and go into conference play much improved. Our talented offense will be able to pass. Next week will be a big game for us, and we should do well. I want to see how the DC defends Brown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.