ADVERTISEMENT

Football Scheduling News

That is good news. I wish it was against Louisiana or Tulane, but at least it is close. We should schedule Jackson State, Southern U, or Alcorn instead of Savannah. I am sure our AD tried to get them first.

That is good news.
crying-indian-tear65p.jpg

From what I have read, the AAC does not want C-USA match-ups. They don't want the comparison. The are building their brand by trying to separate from C-USA.

Correct working out for them pretty well they are the darlings of the underdogs with three teams in the championship 25 of course they have played no one except Ole Miss. My when playing Ole Miss is a big game just tells you how down the sec is overall. Can anyone really say those teams could have beat Marshall last year or even La tech. But its all about image they don't want to mention the rest of AAC is really bad. Central Florida is playing horribly

The thing that really gripes me is this is really CUSA plus temple and we are all going to have to play volleyball and soccer on the east coast. I blame all on Brittowsky do-nothing. because they have a better image than us they have a new name to overcome and its pretty stupid name I might mention but already better image than us (that is leadership) what else Our new commissioner has quickly followed Britt's lead and disappeared I am still giving her time but I worry who she learned under. . I still remember last year watching east Carolina basketball and the announcer saying its going to take a while for East Carolina to get up to speed in the AAC I said BULL they weren't up to speed in cusa they didn't just join the NBA. The rivalries back would be great and it would help basketball greatly but they will probaly take Marshall all we bring in their minds is a tail kicking also I was blown away by how much Marshall has put in their facilities the last ten years

. But if they would have some insight thy would have a team that is in the middle of football crazy southern united states and it would help their TV viewership, image and recruiting. Heck if the major hangup is the airport we might could work on that Hattiesburg could use a bigger airport. Tulane Tulane I still don't get it. We have more people in NO watching us play than Tulane does.

Last edited:
My favorite quote from our former athletic director was, "we're monitoring the situation"....and how the BCS bowl berth playoff with the Mountain West was going to be so great....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT