ADVERTISEMENT

Everest North American Curling Club Championships 2024 Live Broadcast 18 September 2024

ppvpasstve

Recruit
Aug 9, 2024
The Everest North American Curling Club Championships were created to take club curling to the next level by creating an exciting two-night-only, winner-take-all competition.

Click To: USA vs. Canada curling Live Here

Click To: USA vs. Canada curling Live Here

In this inaugural event, top women’s and men’s club teams from the USA and Canada will face off in an epic battle for continental bragging rights.

It’s all happening on September 17 & 18, 2024 at 6pm MT / 8pm ET, at Rock Creek Curling in Lafayette, Colorado.

If you thought curling only slid onto your television during the Winter Olympics, think again.

For the first time, a competition between the top women and men's club curling teams in the U.S. and Canada will be televised in the U.S.

The Everest North American Curling Club Championships will be televised Tuesday and Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on CBS Sports Network and on The Sports Network (TSN) in Canada. This international match is a new event with continental bragging rights at stake.

"This is the first time, other than the Olympics, where a curling event has been broadcast live across North America," Ryan Berg, the skip (or captain) for Team USA men's told The Forum of Fargo-Morehead news site. "It means a lot to me to be able to wear the U.S. flag on my back, it has always been a dream of mine, so to have that come true is fun."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT