ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have any really good info' on the QB race.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
A good spring practice spy shouldn't be too hard to find?

This garbage is really old.

"On the quarterback position
"We just have a fun quarterback battle. Jack Abraham and Keon Howard are doing a good job and Kwadra Griggs will be back in the mix soon. It's the same routine as we were in last August. We have two or three positions that will be battles through August. It's fun because that's how you see guys get better."

When I do see something on Rodriguez it is :

Big plays through the air included a 50-yard completion to Quez Watkins on Marcelo Rodriguez's first attempt of the day. The redshirt-freshman from Miami also hit Antawyn Fludd on a 22-yard score towards the end.

But yet, like last year, the coaches seem to prefer to talk about the others. What's up???

Last edited:
Abraham has been the most consistant Rodriguez has the most upside but is still learning the mental part of the game. Howard is in his third year of the system and competed hard. From the reports I've heard Jack Abraham has slight edge over Howard with Rodriguez coming in 3rd this spring for QB.

A good spring practice spy shouldn't be too hard to find?

This garbage is really old.

"On the quarterback position
"We just have a fun quarterback battle. Jack Abraham and Keon Howard are doing a good job and Kwadra Griggs will be back in the mix soon. It's the same routine as we were in last August. We have two or three positions that will be battles through August. It's fun because that's how you see guys get better."

When I do see something on Rodriguez it is :

Big plays through the air included a 50-yard completion to Quez Watkins on Marcelo Rodriguez's first attempt of the day. The redshirt-freshman from Miami also hit Antawyn Fludd on a 22-yard score towards the end.

But yet, like last year, the coaches seem to prefer to talk about the others. What's up???

Abraham won the job the first week of spring practice. Only Griggs can challenge him in the fall now. Like Jones said Rodriguez has the physical tools, but lacks in the mental department at this time.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-847466.html

Reactions: JonesCountyEagle
Thanks for the responses guys, and the link.

GO EAGLES!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT