ADVERTISEMENT

Clearly we have some extra sensitive people on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.C.TTT7587

Key Reserve
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2012
If I have offended anyone on this board and it's concerning to you for whatever reason, I apologize. Hopefully all you guys complaining about my "condescending and disrespectful " post can sleep well tonight. My opinions are just that and of course I think they are right, just like anyone else thinks their opinion is right. Idc if your opinion contrast with mine or anyone else's for that matter. This is a message board and this is to be expected. I suggest that if anyone doesn't like what I write in general just to skip it over and not even read it. At the end of the day we all have the common desire to see Southern Miss succeed. I try to post informational and fun topics, and yes I disagree with a ton of things I've read on here but when I disagree I usually don't say anything unless I've been quoted. If I'm quoted I'll obviously respond. Now everyone complaining about my post should know the ins and outs of how to engage/not engage me. Please use this info to your advantage. I hope this clears the air, if it doesn't I don't know how to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News