ADVERTISEMENT

Carr, McClain and Floyd

I remember Scott Carr during his tenure at Southern Miss and I always thought he may become our athletic director director in the future with grooming at Auburn. I really like Jeremy McCain too and his Southern Miss ties as well. Help me out on Floyd?? Only Floyd I remember is the Hattiesburg Native that is head basketball coach at UTEP.

Oh Nick Floyd at ECU that was at Southern Miss athletics administration for several years!

Yeah, that's him. I automatically think of they guy that might have been our basketball coach at one time also. Interesting that JB didn't come up. We'll see.

How's about the mannequin? What a bold progressive move it would be. Works cheap, wouldn't piss anyone off or upset the status quo.
oz7ruv7rekkomxsuxyoz

How's about the mannequin? What a bold progressive move it would be. Works cheap, wouldn't piss anyone off or upset the status quo.
oz7ruv7rekkomxsuxyoz
We already tried that. After about a decade people actually started checking for a pulse. Plus, the mannequin's wife had a tendency to shoot her mouth off and generally offend folks.

Could be a cyborg, could even be a ventriloquist dummy. Hey, there's a fun idea, I saw it on Twilight Zone. Looks like hell whatever it is. I wouldn't give it any $ unless it could tell some really good off-color jokes. I'm thinking Andrew Dice Clay here. Have you heard the one about making doughnuts? It's killer. I wonder if we really even need an AD anymore. Maybe privatize our athletic dept. Guess we already sort of have with ISP. And they do a great job selling toss the football in the jock basket promotions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT