ADVERTISEMENT

Can we win the rest of our games?

I'd like to know how long he is out. I am predicting Butch Jones will be fired before the UTEast game, which is unfortunate for us because their players will be refocused.

Have you watched them this year? We have a faster team. The SEC patch doesn't make them faster. They are a run team and our defensive line is great at stopping the run. If Griggs, ITO, and the offensive line are healthy we win.
I've watched UT 3 times. What does Griggs have to do with anything?

You are only saying UT's defense is fast because they are in the SEC. I am hoping Griggs will be able to play by this game.

UT has too many good athletes. We lost to UK and UNT and neither have UT's players, plus we won in a miracle last night. Nevetheless we do have a punchers chance and who knows what kind of team the Vols will have by then. And I like our defense....and....I think it doesn't matter at this point who plays QB for us, both guys are about even....fans just give KG a pass on his miscues.

Have you watched Tennessee this year? We have a faster team. The SEC patch doesn't make them faster.

Screen-Shot-2016-08-09-at-4.31.09-PM_evpczv.png

Reactions: JLEagle
No we'll beat UT East and lose to another CUSA team. 1982-beat Bama then lose to Louisiana Tech. 2000-beat Bama and Okie State(almost Ut East except $EC officials) lose to UL and Cincy....etc, etc....

You forgot the picture of Bigfoot. My favorite quote was "the Saucier Dollar General has a whole shelf of USM gear."

Have you watched them this year? We have a faster team. The SEC patch doesn't make them faster. They are a run team and our defensive line is great at stopping the run. If Griggs, ITO, and the offensive line are healthy we win.

You guys aren't stopping John Kelly. That being said we may stop him for you.

I see maybe 1 more win this year. 2 would kind of surprise me.

I think we'll beat Charlotte and Rice (both are God awful), but Tennessee and Marshall are too close to call (good chance the coaching staff probably won't have the team ready but who knows)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT