ADVERTISEMENT

Can we bench Abraham yet?

Enough is enough. Pull the plug now. Give Griggs a shot to see if he can turn things around or start auditioning the other QBs or may a water boy. Heck maybe a cheerleader.

Take the JSU game out and this kid has 9 TDS and 10 INTs. Most all those TDs were screens, shovels or 5 yard slants. Weak armed and no business playing D1. He has thrown 5 passes over 15 yards in the last game and a half. FIVE....think about that. ALL 5 were incomplete or intercepted. He has NO business starting over Griggs and has had NO business playing over Griggs all year. Hop is pathetic. Daddy Ball Part III.

Reactions: EasyEagle
Take the JSU game out and this kid has 9 TDS and 10 INTs. Most all those TDs were screens, shovels or 5 yard slants. Weak armed and no business playing D1. He has thrown 5 passes over 15 yards in the last game and a half. FIVE....think about that. ALL 5 were incomplete or intercepted. He has NO business starting over Griggs and has had NO business playing over Griggs all year. Hop is pathetic. Daddy Ball Part III.
4 more years

Why Tate? Where's Griggs and the other QB Rodriguez?

Last edited:
starts from up top. I would say fire him but because of decades of poor decisions we can't afford to. great job administration....great job

Why Tate? Where's Griggs and the other QB Rivera?

Im guessing he quit after being crapped on by Hop for starting a clearly worse QB over him. Griggs should have been named starter as soon as he was reinstated.

THEN... Griggs sticks around for a game after finding out just hours earlier that his mom passed away. What appreciation does he get? One series during that game. A game where Jack looked like complete crap.

I couldn't blame him at all if he quit. How Hop hasn't lost the entire team for playing Jack over Griggs i have no idea.

Keon Howard looked better in the Spring Game. That should have raised a red flag then. There is a reason we only run screens and no deep routes. Dawson penciled in Abraham from the day he signed. His arm strength and athleticism is very questionable. Coupled with the fact that our OL is terrible, it spells disaster.

Which brings up the question: Who evaluated and recruited and signed him. Another wasted scholarship!
Essentially we’re down to 2 QB’s on our roster. This staff ceases to amaze me.

Which brings up the question: Who evaluated and recruited and signed him. Another wasted scholarship!
Essentially we’re down to 2 QB’s on our roster. This staff ceases to amaze me.

You can't always get it right when evaluating these QBs. Look at a team like LSU. They pull in 4 and 5 star QB recruits and none of them have worked out in over a decade.

You can't always get it right when evaluating these QBs. Look at a team like LSU. They pull in 4 and 5 star QB recruits and none of them have worked out in over a decade.

Lsu got the players right. They just had a problem utilizing them properly. They had 4-5 QBs drafted in the last decade or so.

What you said wasn't even remotely true and the last 2 QBs they had drafted were both transfers from other schools. A simple google search would have told you that.

What i said was spot on. What you said was laughable. Ever heard of Les Miles? Any clue why he was fired? Its never been bc he got the wrong recruits. Lol. Seen an NFL roster lately? Lsu wasnt utilizing (think offensive scheme) these recruits from an offensive standpoint properly.....and im referring to QBs and WRs for that matter. Odel Beckham and jarvis landry were on the same team. They werent utilized nearly enough. They had 5 QBs drafted. Clearly, if LSU didn't get it right , as you said, then the NFL coaches and GMs didnt either. Lol. Wow.

Im not arguing that usm or lsu has never missed on a recruit. Or that its inexcusable to miss on a recruit. But you saying lsu has gotten it wrong on every QB they have recruited for over 10 years running is the dumbest thing seen on this board in a long time. Calling my post dumb gives you back to back the dumbest thing said...... in over 10 years. Congrats!

Last edited:
That is precisely why Les Miles was fired. He couldnt recruit or develop a good QB for his system. This isn't a secret. It was covered by every major new source. We aren't talking about how he did recruiting WRs and RBs. I am only seeing 3 QBs that have been drafted in the last 10 years and 2 of them didn't even make the roster. 2 of the 3 QBs that they had drafted were transfers from other schools. I guess you completely read past that. You clearly aren't very good at debating people and don't appear to follow the NFL or college football very closely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT