ADVERTISEMENT

Can the West be won?

We are in the catbird seat with our schedule in my opinion. We have three games that we should win, including Rice before we go to Ruston with the West crown on the line.

SMTTT!

I wanna believe but I think we screw up and lose a couple we shouldn't, then we lose to La Tech in the end.

I wanna believe but I think we screw up and lose a couple we shouldn't, then we lose to La Tech in the end.
Charlotte, UTEP and ODU are three of the worst FBS schools in the country. Rice is the only game that worries me of the four prior to the Tech game, but we have our bye the week before so we should be healthy and rested going into that game.

I am an optimist. However, going from 3 wins last season to 8 with the La Tech, bowl and possible conf championship game remaining would be absolutely amazing. That said, it is certainly possible. So, I think the Rice game on the road will be a huge challenge. They are a good team and winning on the road is always tough. We would have to cut out the turnovers and limit our penalties, and of course play a good game. Before the season I thought we would have an outstanding one if our only conference loses were Marshall, Rice, and La Tech. I am now hoping we pick up at least one of the last two. At any rate, I am thrilled with this team and the fact that we will be bowling. So many said no to that. Two more wins and we will qualify. We will get those two for sure. SMTTT

Reactions: 80's eagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT