ADVERTISEMENT

Bullies worried. We have become the grassy knoll

WastinawaynNitChampsburg

BGN Legend
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2004
A thread posted today on 6 pack speak has them wondering. Will the webels use the Hoppy connection to keep talent away from Starkpatch?

Wanted to wait until after NSD to float this out there since I think this old man is complete bullshit and kinda insane but...my wife (who is bear) has a grandfather "ole grandpappy" who is a retired well connected TSUN Cigar boy/Rebel Club member, told me this about future MS high school recruiting...

1. Jay Hopson, graduate of TSUN and played DB under Billy Brewer, is now head coach at USM. #TheNetwork feels any future Top 5 high-profile HS recruit in the state of MS is already in their boat and is off the table or MSU or USM. But now, they plan to pay/funnel all the "Plan B" or "grinders" or average/good players to USM and pay them NOT to go to MSU. Jay Hopson/USM will not be involved, this will all be done by TSUN backdoor channels with no knowledge from USM since they don't want Jay hurt by any violations, since he's a genuine guy trying to build a genuine program and Jay does not hate MSU/Mullen at all, like the TSUN cigar boys. Quote "Jay won't have a clue, his alma mater will be helping him build a nice product at USM" Again, these are not the high profile recruits, these are Plan B guys MSU likes to help develop.

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/show...eeze-amp-Hopson-recruiting-together&p=1186289

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News