ADVERTISEMENT

Austin Davis says he's a No. 2 QB after rally in Oakland.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
Austin is on the final roster. GO AUSTIN DAVIS !!!!!!!

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sport...s/seahawks-insider-blog/article170657697.html

Austin%20Davis.JPG

Last edited:
I hope he keeps banking away his millions. When football is over, he can choose to do whatever he likes with financial freedom. Seattle may be the best team he has been.

At his rate, it takes a quite a few years to put away millions. But he just needs one good contract to be set. Also, I believe he's fully vested in the NFL pension plan if he plays 7 full seasons.

WDAM reported that Davis was on the practice squad? Did he actually make the team?

Well that is what I was wondering as well. I heard them Sunday night say that Cameron Tom, ???, and Austin Davis were on practice squads. I didn't think it was accurate. I will have to check the Seahawks roster.

Well that is what I was wondering as well. I heard them Sunday night say that Cameron Tom, ???, and Austin Davis were on practice squads. I didn't think it was accurate. I will have to check the Seahawks roster.
He is on the 53-man roster. The deadline for cuts was Saturday. It was pretty big news for Seahawks fans, as T. Boykin was touted as a Russel Wilson clone. It was Boykins job to lose and he looked terrible in the last two preseason games. Meanwhile, Davis was crisp clearly had command of the offense.

Reactions: SethManKA1
Sounds good to me. I hope Austin does great just hate he is at Seattle. But I will root for him nonetheless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT