ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, We are going to ***The Cotton Bowl*** to play The Washington Huskies

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
People this is a huge game for us. If I remember correctly, Washington was on some lists for consideration for a national Championship this year. It didn't turn out that way, but Washington is a good football team.

They lost to Boise by 3.

They lost to Cal 30-24.

They beat USC at their house 17-12.

The game I remember : They lost to Oregon 26-20. The Ducks came back late if I remember.

They lost to Utah 34-23.

THEY BEAT OREGON STATE 52-7

They beat Washington State 45-10.

I hope we have enough time to heal before the game.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Reactions: SosoDude
You guys do realize that we are NOT going to "The Cotton Bowl". We are going to "The Heart of Dallas Bowl" being played at the Cotton Bowl Stadium. There is a difference and it is a big difference. Still nicer than our conference brethren but its not ***The Cotton Bowl*** game that is a final four bowl game.

You guys do realize that we are NOT going to "The Cotton Bowl". We are going to "The Heart of Dallas Bowl" being played at the Cotton Bowl Stadium. There is a difference and it is a big difference. Still nicer than our conference brethren but its not ***The Cotton Bowl*** game that is a final four bowl game.

Yeah, I know The Heart Of Dallas and The Cotton Bowl are two different games, and thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT