ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, GUTSY FAKE RESULTING IN A PERFECT THROW BY MULLENS AND A PRO CATCH BY THOMAS.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
TD SOUTHERN MISS. I KNOW I AM SINGING TO THE CHOIR, BUT PRAISE GOD, AND GO EAGLES !!!!!!!

That was definitely a gutsy call, which is a big reason I like Coach Monken. It was perfectly set up by the previous running play which made it look like Southern Miss was content to run the clock out. This is a big reason why I like Coach Monken....he isn't afraid to make calls like this. Never a dull moment.

Also, I still can't believe what a joke it is that Mike Thomas was left off the 1st team All-Conference USA team. Whoever decides those things is making the selection process look like a joke. He will be playing in the NFL. Those great catches aren't a fluke. Thomas catches them again and again and again.

Yes, I agree with everything you said. We have a lot of talent and character on this team.

Coach Monken is always thinking ahead. Did you hear what he said as he left the field, on the radio ? He totally complimented Mike Thomas and said, "we've got to find "two" more">>>like him.

Go Eagles !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT