ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kreitler - OL JUCO recruit

SoMissFan

Starter
Jul 29, 2001
I'm shamelessly borrowing this link that I saw on the other site. If you haven't seen it, take a look! He's from Scottsdale Community College in Arizona. I lived there many years ago, and I know at that time they were known for having a good football program.

Will Kreitler has the type of attitude and hard hitting that our offensive line has been needing. This isn't the type of guy who is going to get gassed and give up. He knocks guys on their ass and opens holes for the running backs. If we get guys who play like this on the O-line I actually can get optimistic about the future. I'm looking forward to seeing this guy play!

Will Kreitler

Originally posted by SoMissFan:
I'm shamelessly borrowing this link that I saw on the other site. If you haven't seen it, take a look! He's from Scottsdale Community College in Arizona. I lived there many years ago, and I know at that time they were known for having a good football program.

Will Kreitler has the type of attitude and hard hitting that our offensive line has been needing. This isn't the type of guy who is going to get gassed and give up. He knocks guys on their ass and opens holes for the running backs. If we get guys who play like this on the O-line I actually can get optimistic about the future. I'm looking forward to seeing this guy play!
Nevada is making a very strong last minute push. Let's hope he remains an Eagle. We have an outstanding group of offensive lineman already signed today. His LOI would make it that much better. I really like this guy. Our Oline will be so much better next year.

I haven't seen anything 100% official yet, but every source I've seen as recent as Dec. 16th shows him as a commit to Southern Miss. He just made the 2nd team Junior College All-American team. Here's a small article from the community college website making the announcement and also stating he will be signing with Southern Miss. I hope it holds up, we could really use him.

Will Kreitler 2nd team NJCAA All American

Originally posted by BR Eagle:
Southern Mississippi University???
I know. Over the years I've grown use to seeing that sort of thing when it comes to news outlets in distant states. I just sigh and continue reading the article.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT