ADVERTISEMENT

Seems to be getting out of hand

This University seems to be doing as well as it has been doing for some time with this President. North Carolina is getting what they deserve. It's not a crime to be homophobic or hold onto narrow-minded old prejustices, but there's no place in law for it....we don't need that....Mississippi needs to evolve, appreciate the things in the past worth appreciating, and join the 21st century regarding social issues....

This University seems to be doing as well as it has been doing for some time with this President. North Carolina is getting what they deserve. It's not a crime to be homophobic or hold onto narrow-minded old prejustices, but there's no place in law for it....we don't need that....Mississippi needs to evolve, appreciate the things in the past worth appreciating, and join the 21st century regarding social issues....

Keeping mentally ill men out of the women's bathroom is homophobic? Give me a break. You left wingers love to adopt the mentally ill and stick the sane people with nasty labels. How much longer before you people adopt the pedophiles, and start calling everyone else "pedophobes"? You and I both know it's going to happen.

And this president has been an unmitigated disaster in all 50 states.

Last edited:
Keeping men out of the women's bathroom is homophobic? Give me a break.

Creating a problem in order to create a solution? Give ME a break....see a bit of the world ....it ain't a problem but narrow-minded prejudices certainly are a problem in the Sip, as well as many other states....

this is a discussion likely for another board....I cannot, however, stand by and allow anyone to criticize our University President for making a tough decision....PC is out of control, I agree, but not everything is a PC issue....we have to do what is best for our U, not what is best for a bunch of Confederate Historians and those who refuse to see the future and evolve....

I can remember a few years back when the SEC invited Missouri to join and fans of a certain School in Lafayette County were mad because Missouri was not one of the 11 confederate states.....really? Seriously? I choose for my school to not share the same twisted views.... We are better than that....at least, I seriously hope we are....

Last edited:

Come on man... Really? How did he use the team as a platform? Using them as a platform would be calling a press conference as Dabo mentioned. He simply sat down as any other person would do if they didn't want to stand for the anthem. The media goes and eats this up, asks him questions, gets the answer they were looking for, keeps shoving it down our throats, and now it's what some people talk about as if this is something that Americans have never seen before.

Keeping mentally ill men out of the women's bathroom is homophobic? Give me a break. You left wingers love to adopt the mentally ill and stick the sane people with nasty labels. How much longer before you people adopt the pedophiles, and start calling everyone else "pedophobes"? You and I both know it's going to happen.

And this president has been an unmitigated disaster in all 50 states.

Jesus, Legend, I'm not talking about Obama! I'm talking about Dr B! I hate Obama!

So, anyone who dares disagree with you is a Leftie? You don't know shit, sir.....I own guns and possess very moderate views....people like you make me wish I could stomach any area of the ledger that you don't inhabit

Creating a problem in order to create a solution? Give ME a break....see a bit of the world ....it ain't a problem but narrow-minded prejudices certainly are a problem in the Sip, as well as many other states....

this is a discussion likely for another board....I cannot, however, stand by and allow anyone to criticize our University President for making a tough decision....PC is out of control, I agree, but not everything is a PC issue....we have to do what is best for our U, not what is best for a bunch of Confederate Historians and those who refuse to see the future and evolve....

I can remember a few years back when the SEC invited Missouri to join and fans of a certain School in Lafayette County were mad because Missouri was not one of the 11 confederate states.....really? Seriously? I choose for my school to not share the same twisted views.... We are better than that....at least, I seriously hope we are....

I didn't say anything about USM's president. I was referring to the POTUS.

Creating a problem? You mean like inventing an entirely new classification of people and coddling them instead of addressing their mental illness? YOU people created the problem. If you have male genitals, you use the men's room. If you have female genitals, you use the women's. It's not that complicated. The left is the one that invented this issue just to drive another wedge between Americans.

Reactions: BirminghamEagle
I wish that people would just let sports be pure and leave their politics somewhere else.

Bo
I didn't say anything about USM's president. I was referring to the POTUS.

Creating a problem? You mean like inventing an entirely new classification of people and coddling them instead of addressing their mental illness? YOU people created the problem. If you have male genitals, you use the men's room. If you have female genitals, you use the women's. It's not that complicated. The left is the one that invented this issue just to drive another wedge between Americans.

Honoring Lanny's wishes and signing off....I would bet every penny I own that you have never known/ befriended a person that was gay, bisexual or transgender....your absurd, 1968 views are a joke and are completely ignorant. I didn't create anything.....take it up with God....at least we know where you stand ....get to know a Mom or a Dad that has raised one of these kids....maybe you will understand then...households as "normal" as the one you grew up in have had to live with this reality....the bathroom bill is stupid and ignorant, just like 1523, and thank God that a higher court rescued my home state from itself.....I bet that I live another 30 years and I am pretty sure that I will never be at the urinal next to a dude in a Sun Dress regardless of where I go....if that happens, I will come on this board and tell you all about it with a great deal of humor....I don't like the far Left and I don't like the far Right....your vitriol is an example why......

Reactions: TDuncan06
How long until the first lawsuit for a person born as a male but identifies as female and wants to play a womens ncaa sport?

Bo

Honoring Lanny's wishes and signing off....I would bet every penny I own that you have never known/ befriended a person that was gay, bisexual or transgender....your absurd, 1968 views are a joke and are completely ignorant. I didn't create anything.....take it up with God....at least we know where you stand ....get to know a Mom or a Dad that has raised one of these kids....maybe you will understand then...households as "normal" as the one you grew up in have had to live with this reality....the bathroom bill is stupid and ignorant, just like 1523, and thank God that a higher court rescued my home state from itself.....I bet that I live another 30 years and I am pretty sure that I will never be at the urinal next to a dude in a Sun Dress regardless of where I go....if that happens, I will come on this board and tell you all about it with a great deal of humor....I don't like the far Left and I don't like the far Right....your vitriol is an example why......

As usual, you would be wrong. Just like the woman you will likely vote for in a couple of months, you want to put people that your u don't like into a box, and try to make them out to be deplorable. All the while, it's people like you who are diving America and destroying society by using sick people as your political pawns.

As usual, you would be wrong. Just like the woman you will likely vote for in a couple of months, you want to put people that your u don't like into a box, and try to make them out to be deplorable. All the while, it's people like you who are diving America and destroying society by using sick people as your political pawns.

Again, you do not know shit.....you are a political lemming and a buffoon.....I would vote for Joseph Stalin before HRC....again, you don't know me, you don't know shit....you are an ignorant ass clown ....I wish you were a State fan

Again, you do not know shit.....you are a political lemming and a buffoon.....I would vote for Joseph Stalin before HRC....again, you don't know me, you don't know shit....you are an ignorant ass clown ....I wish you were a State fan

You just keep proving me right with all of your nastiness and name calling. It's amusing how you pretend to care about gays and transgendered, but now it comes out that you are full of more hate and venom than David Duke.

You just keep proving me right with all of your nastiness and name calling. It's amusing how you pretend to care about gays and transgendered, but now it comes out that you are full of more hate and venom than David Duke.

Only hate for Ignorant Morons.....ignorant Morons that own a computer and feel the need to tell the world how ugly and hateful they are.....you should take up knitting

How long do you think it will take until they change the name of the Dixie Darlings? You know the pc police are working on that now.

You can't tel me why I'm wrong....you only label me ( just like every right wing gas bag on the radio) again, tell me how many LGBT people do you actually know? If any, did you and your snake oil pastor try to heal them? Read up on it....try to not see the flaming gay persona that likely detests you and just try to understand....for Christ's sake, try to be a human being if it's not too much to ask

Only hate for Ignorant Morons.....ignorant Morons that own a computer and feel the need to tell the world how ugly and hateful they are.....you should take up knitting

Apparently, you aren't old enough to have kids, or else you would t want to allow men into the bathroom with your daughter. That explains why you're behaving like an angry toddler here.

You can't tel me why I'm wrong....you only label me ( just like every right wing gas bag on the radio) again, tell me how many LGBT people do you actually know? If any, did you and your snake oil pastor try to heal them? Read up on it....try to not see the flaming gay persona that likely detests you and just try to understand....for Christ's sake, try to be a human being if it's not too much to ask

I already did, but you're too busy acting like a child, swearing, ranting, and putting your anti-Christian bigotry on display to have a serious conversation. When you grow up and find the testicular fortitude to have a legitimate debate, let me know. Until then, you're just making a jackass of yourself, and I'm going to sit here and laugh about it. You left wingers amuse me. At least you're in Texas where your kind are kept in their place.

It's NOT homophobic to NOT WANT your 8 year old daughter to be in a restroom with a cross dressing MALE. NOPE, I'll decide what's appropriate for my daughter, not the LGBT community, NOR lawmakers. It's WAY out of hand. The NCAA and the ACC have ZERO business weighing in on this. It's insanity. This is strictly a political issue. It's not about anyone's rights. Nobody is being discriminated against. It's about protecting my 8 year old daughter....against anything...even if it's mere inappropriateness.

The way that young people have been brainwashed by the left into believing that these mentally disturbed people are "normal" is mind boggling. It's scary to think where this country is heading. It's like letting schizophrenics run wild and do whatever they feel like doing instead of treating their illness. That would seem crazy to most people, but they don't see a problem with doing exactly that with trannies and the like.

It's NOT homophobic to NOT WANT your 8 year old daughter to be in a restroom with a cross dressing MALE. NOPE, I'll decide what's appropriate for my daughter, not the LGBT community, NOR lawmakers. It's WAY out of hand. The NCAA and the ACC have ZERO business weighing in on this. It's insanity. This is strictly a political issue. It's not about anyone's rights. Nobody is being discriminated against. It's about protecting my 8 year old daughter....against anything...even if it's mere inappropriateness.

I have been alive for 50 years and my oldest is almost 22....we have taken our kids everywhere and for the life of me I cannot recall once ever encountering a trannie or cross-dressing person in any bathroom anywhere...I guess that if I experienced that, I would have my child wait their turn and receive the privacy they deserve....this is why I view this as creating a problem in order to create a solution....oh, and thank you for expressing your opinion without being an asshole...I can respect your tone and opinion better that way...

The way that young people have been brainwashed by the left into believing that these mentally disturbed people are "normal" is mind boggling. It's scary to think where this country is heading. It's like letting schizophrenics run wild and do whatever they feel like doing instead of treating their illness. That would seem crazy to most people, but they don't see a problem with doing exactly that with trannies and the like.

so, tell me, who is charged with curing a Man that is convinced that he is a woman? I don't mean Bruce Jenner and that made-for-tv BS....I am talking about a person that identifies with the other gender simply because that is who they are....These folks come from families of all walks of life...we have friends in Alabama that have a son who identifies with being a Woman...he was raised in the church with a normal, loving family...no degenerates in their family.....yet, Jay is now Maggie.....Legendary, based on your narrow-minded, ill informed position, I will again assume that you know no one that you care about that has experienced this with a loved one. Do you even have a family member that is openly gay? Are you gaining your information from Rush Limbaugh, at Church on Sunday, or both? Do you have any experience in this arena at all other than an ignorant position? I will pray for you Sunday when I attend Mass, as I do every Sunday. The love you give to your fellow man is viewed by God moreso than how you live your life.

Again, who will cure these afflictions, Shrinks? Preachers? I want to know....

I have been alive for 50 years and my oldest is almost 22....we have taken our kids everywhere and for the life of me I cannot recall once ever encountering a trannie or cross-dressing person in any bathroom anywhere...I guess that if I experienced that, I would have my child wait their turn and receive the privacy they deserve....this is why I view this as creating a problem in order to create a solution....oh, and thank you for expressing your opinion without being an asshole...I can respect your tone and opinion better that way...

That's because people have always been required to use the bathrooms for their actual gender, instead of what gender they "pretend" to be, or "identify" as. At least up until Obama used his illegal executive action to require that people be allowed to use whichever bathroom they choose. Hell, I would have loved to claim to "identify" female in high school and showered with the cheerleaders. That's the sad thing. The left is setting up the potential for abuse, and states are having to prevent it.

You keep making this phony "you're creating a problem" claim. Seems kind of odd when YOUR side is the one that invented the problem. Since the beginning of time, men used the men's room, and women used the women's room. And it has always worked just fine. But since your people have created "microaggressions", "safe spaces", "trigger warnings", and over-the-top political correctness, you have created this problem where everyone thinks that they can come up with whatever bizarre and disturbing behavior they want to, and then force everyone else to cow tow to it. It almost seems like people are coming up with more and more bizarre behavior just to see what people will put up with. I'm not sure what cause liberals will take up next, bestiality or pedophilia. After all, "they're people too".

And I've been nothing but civil with you. You're the one who has flown off the handle, swearing like a sailor, calling me every name in the book, insulting my religion, and every other nasty tactic in the left-wing debate handbook. The only thing that I have called you is a left-winger, and that's because you are here spouting left-wing propaganda like you are copying and pasting from Media Matters or and MSNBC host's blog. If that offends you, then maybe you need to do some soul searching.

so, tell me, who is charged with curing a Man that is convinced that he is a woman? I don't mean Bruce Jenner and that made-for-tv BS....I am talking about a person that identifies with the other gender simply because that is who they are....These folks come from families of all walks of life...we have friends in Alabama that have a son who identifies with being a Woman...he was raised in the church with a normal, loving family...no degenerates in their family.....yet, Jay is now Maggie.....Legendary, based on your narrow-minded, ill informed position, I will again assume that you know no one that you care about that has experienced this with a loved one. Do you even have a family member that is openly gay? Are you gaining your information from Rush Limbaugh, at Church on Sunday, or both? Do you have any experience in this arena at all other than an ignorant position? I will pray for you Sunday when I attend Mass, as I do every Sunday. The love you give to your fellow man is viewed by God moreso than how you live your life.

Again, who will cure these afflictions, Shrinks? Preachers? I want to know....

I never accused these people of being "degenerates". They are sick. They need help. Just like schizophrenics, people suffering from depression, or bipolar people. We need to be finding a way to help them, instead of using them as political pawns.

Who will cure mental illness? The people who always have. The ones who are trained to do so.

God condemns homosexuality, and similar abominations. So lose the "holier than thou" attitude. You've got a big plank in your eye that you need to take care of before you can start worrying about the splinter in mine.

Hilarious how every time you liberals are losing a debate you resort to Rush, Fox News, and the like. Go hide in your safe space and watch some Chris Matthews or Rachel Madcow to sooth your pain from my "microagressions" against you.

That's because people have always been required to use the bathrooms for their actual gender, instead of what gender they "pretend" to be, or "identify" as. At least up until Obama used his illegal executive action to require that people be allowed to use whichever bathroom they choose. Hell, I would have loved to claim to "identify" female in high school and showered with the cheerleaders. That's the sad thing. The left is setting up the potential for abuse, and states are having to prevent it.

You keep making this phony "you're creating a problem" claim. Seems kind of odd when YOUR side is the one that invented the problem. Since the beginning of time, men used the men's room, and women used the women's room. And it has always worked just fine. But since your people have created "microaggressions", "safe spaces", "trigger warnings", and over-the-top political correctness, you have created this problem where everyone thinks that they can come up with whatever bizarre and disturbing behavior they want to, and then force everyone else to cow tow to it. It almost seems like people are coming up with more and more bizarre behavior just to see what people will put up with. I'm not sure what cause liberals will take up next, bestiality or pedophilia. After all, "they're people too".

And I've been nothing but civil with you. You're the one who has flown off the handle, swearing like a sailor, calling me every name in the book, insulting my religion, and every other nasty tactic in the left-wing debate handbook. The only thing that I have called you is a left-winger, and that's because you are here spouting left-wing propaganda like you are copying and pasting from Media Matters or and MSNBC host's blog. If that offends you, then maybe you need to do some soul searching.

I cannot insult your religion because we have the same religion....the fact that you choose to accept or tolerate the theology of hate is your business....Again, this bathroom flap is much-ado about nothing...nothing to see here....with all due respect, I find it hard to take anything you say seriously when you paint me with such a broad brush....question, if a man is conversative on policy and defense but is moderate-to-liberal on social issues, does that immediately make that man a Pinko Liberal? The Left are not "my people" at all...not even close....I have voted in my life for the following US Presidents....Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain and Romney....in my lifetime, I have not found one Democrat even remotely palatable as a candidate....I appreciated Slick Willie ever so slightly after his time was up, but this current guy and Bill's wife are one in the same....she's going to win and it makes me sick to my stomach....I rhetorically asked a friend the other day "would you rather have a cocktail with a far right Winger or a far Left Winger? We had fun with that one....

Generalizing people and putting them in a tight little box so that one can rail on them for not thinking exactly like you is almost ALMOST as big of a problem with the US as self-entitlement, laziness and apathy and disrespect for the country and the freedom it bestows on its citizens .........

Hate legislation has no place in American Society. What exactly did NC accomplish? Assume that the NCAA or no corporate entities boycotted NC after they passed their house bill, what did they truly accomplish by passing the bill? An exercise in common sense by all NC citizens would exclude the need for a bathroom bill that is costing them millions.

States like Ms need to do a better job attracting jobs for their taxpayers and spend less time getting in everyone's business morally and stealing from their Citizens (Fairley, Dupree).....I saw a lady in Amarillo the other day, about 8 months pregnant, smoking a menthol 120 cigarette....of course, I was disgusted....but what right do I have to tell her that she is a piece of trash? That's between her and God....and God don't play.... I hope that you understand a bit of me now....hopefully the common ground has been established and understood ....Peace and sorry about the anger and name calling

I cannot insult your religion because we have the same religion....the fact that you choose to accept or tolerate the theology of hate is your business....Again, this bathroom flap is much-ado about nothing...nothing to see here....with all due respect, I find it hard to take anything you say seriously when you paint me with such a broad brush....question, if a man is conversative on policy and defense but is moderate-to-liberal on social issues, does that immediately make that man a Pinko Liberal? The Left are not "my people" at all...not even close....I have voted in my life for the following US Presidents....Reagan, Bush, Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush, McCain and Romney....in my lifetime, I have not found one Democrat even remotely palatable as a candidate....I appreciated Slick Willie ever so slightly after his time was up, but this current guy and Bill's wife are one in the same....she's going to win and it makes me sick to my stomach....I rhetorically asked a friend the other day "would you rather have a cocktail with a far right Winger or a far Left Winger? We had fun with that one....

Generalizing people and putting them in a tight little box so that one can rail on them for not thinking exactly like you is almost ALMOST as big of a problem with the US as self-entitlement, laziness and apathy and disrespect for the country and the freedom it bestows on its citizens .........

Hate legislation has no place in American Society. What exactly did NC accomplish? Assume that the NCAA or no corporate entities boycotted NC after they passed their house bill, what did they truly accomplish by passing the bill? An exercise in common sense by all NC citizens would exclude the need for a bathroom bill that is costing them millions.

States like Ms need to do a better job attracting jobs for their taxpayers and spend less time getting in everyone's business morally and stealing from their Citizens (Fairley, Dupree).....I saw a lady in Amarillo the other day, about 8 months pregnant, smoking a menthol 120 cigarette....of course, I was disgusted....but what right do I have to tell her that she is a piece of trash? That's between her and God....and God don't play.... I hope that you understand a bit of me now....hopefully the common ground has been established and understood ....Peace and sorry about the anger and name calling

I didn't realize that supporting the treatment of mental illness was so "hateful". It's obvious that you have swallowed the left-wing rhetoric hook, line, and sinker. Right down to their personal attacks and vicious insults. We're not talking about fiscal policy. You haven't said one thing that a conservative or moderate would say. You have been EXTREME left since your first post in this thread, attacking those who don't think the same way that you do with nasty, inaccurate names like "homophobe". So that's all I've got to go on, and from what you've put on display here, you are a liberal extremist. Maybe you would come across differently if we were talking finances, but we aren't, so I don't have anything else to go on.

If it's much ado about nothing, then why are you so angry and passionate about it?

People keep asking you this question..."HOW IS REQUIRING MEN TO USE THE MEN'S BATHROOM HATE LEGISLATION?" Who is it hurting? Is some guy going to commit suicide if he has to take his penis into the men's room instead of dangling it around in front of poor little girls in the ladies room?

I agree with you. It's much ado about nothing....ON YOUR SIDE. This is basically a non-issue. Most places have family restrooms, or gender neutral restrooms for anyone who feels uncomfortable with other people of the same gender they were born with. All this law does is prohibit the abusers...the perverts, freaks, and sickos that Obama's law would enable to commit acts of perversion and sexual abuse. It's amusing to me that the trannies aren't the ones complaining. It's the selfish left wingers that feel the need to take up these fringe case issues so that they can pat themselves on the back and crow to others about how "tolerant" they are, and give them the ammo they need to denigrate others with their nasty, hateful attitudes. The left loves to accuse the right of being racist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, and whatever other hateful name they can come up with, but the vast majority of the actual hate is coming from the left.

My wife works at the local high school. They've been dealing with these gender confused individuals for years, and they've always allowed them to use the teacher restrooms for privacy if they're uncomfortable. So again, Obama's mandate was unnecessary political gamesmanship, and without that, there would be no HB2 type laws becoming necessary.

To answer your question of what the law accomplished, it protects the innocent from being victimized by perverts, the mentally ill, and the abusers of Obama and your peoples' asinine belief that everyone should have open access to use whatever bathroom they feel like using that day. The sad thing is that the trannies don't even care. Most would rather use the gender neutral bathrooms, or are fine using the appropriate bathroom for their genitalia. Of course, Obama and your people had to step in and create this controversy so that they could force legislation upon the innocent to say "SEE, WE CARE ABOUT YOU" for political gain. Your people don't see them as humans. You see them as votes, political pawns, and objects that you can use to make yourself feel better about yourself and deflect your own hateful hearts onto others. And that is the REAL travesty here.

I agree that the law probably wasn't necessary but it was put into place because of the current political climate, etc. Whether it has happened or not is irrelevant.....the fact that people think it's completely appropriate TO HAPPEN is unreal to me. It's not about hate, it's not about discrimination, it's about what I think is appropriate for my 8 year old daughter to deal with when trying to do something as simple as go to the bathroom. I'm her dad, and even the very thought of an adult cross dresser standing in a stall next to my daughter as she tries to do her business is outrageous to me. This is about protecting my daughter, not from rape, not from assault, but from common sense decency and appropriateness. It goes both ways. If it's not a problem, why the massive uproar. It really is gotten a bit ridiculous. It's amazing to me how the .05% have this much power over the rest of us...it's actually down right scary. Maybe they should rescind the law and then make it legal for dads to enter womens bathrooms with their children.

Last edited:
I agree that the law probably wasn't necessary but it was put into place because of the current political climate, etc. Whether it has happened or not is irrelevant.....the fact that people think it's completely appropriate TO HAPPEN is unreal to me. It's not about hate, it's not about discrimination, it's about what I think is appropriate for my 8 year old daughter to deal with when trying to do something as simple as go to the bathroom. I'm her dad, and even the very thought of an adult cross dresser standing in a stall next to my daughter as she tries to do her business is outrageous to me. This is about protecting my daughter, not from rape, not from assault, but from common sense decency and appropriateness. It goes both ways. If it's not a problem, why the massive uproar. It really is gotten a bit ridiculous. It's amazing to me how the .05% have this much power over the rest of us...it's actually down right scary. Maybe they should rescind the law and then make it legal for dads to enter womens bathrooms with their children.

Dude, I remember taking my daughter into the men's room....I used to wait until it cleared out, I carried her in there and took here directly to a stall....weird days...I truly understand .....

I didn't realize that supporting the treatment of mental illness was so "hateful". It's obvious that you have swallowed the left-wing rhetoric hook, line, and sinker. Right down to their personal attacks and vicious insults. We're not talking about fiscal policy. You haven't said one thing that a conservative or moderate would say. You have been EXTREME left since your first post in this thread, attacking those who don't think the same way that you do with nasty, inaccurate names like "homophobe". So that's all I've got to go on, and from what you've put on display here, you are a liberal extremist. Maybe you would come across differently if we were talking finances, but we aren't, so I don't have anything else to go on.

If it's much ado about nothing, then why are you so angry and passionate about it?

People keep asking you this question..."HOW IS REQUIRING MEN TO USE THE MEN'S BATHROOM HATE LEGISLATION?" Who is it hurting? Is some guy going to commit suicide if he has to take his penis into the men's room instead of dangling it around in front of poor little girls in the ladies room?

I agree with you. It's much ado about nothing....ON YOUR SIDE. This is basically a non-issue. Most places have family restrooms, or gender neutral restrooms for anyone who feels uncomfortable with other people of the same gender they were born with. All this law does is prohibit the abusers...the perverts, freaks, and sickos that Obama's law would enable to commit acts of perversion and sexual abuse. It's amusing to me that the trannies aren't the ones complaining. It's the selfish left wingers that feel the need to take up these fringe case issues so that they can pat themselves on the back and crow to others about how "tolerant" they are, and give them the ammo they need to denigrate others with their nasty, hateful attitudes. The left loves to accuse the right of being racist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic, and whatever other hateful name they can come up with, but the vast majority of the actual hate is coming from the left.

My wife works at the local high school. They've been dealing with these gender confused individuals for years, and they've always allowed them to use the teacher restrooms for privacy if they're uncomfortable. So again, Obama's mandate was unnecessary political gamesmanship, and without that, there would be no HB2 type laws becoming necessary.

To answer your question of what the law accomplished, it protects the innocent from being victimized by perverts, the mentally ill, and the abusers of Obama and your peoples' asinine belief that everyone should have open access to use whatever bathroom they feel like using that day. The sad thing is that the trannies don't even care. Most would rather use the gender neutral bathrooms, or are fine using the appropriate bathroom for their genitalia. Of course, Obama and your people had to step in and create this controversy so that they could force legislation upon the innocent to say "SEE, WE CARE ABOUT YOU" for political gain. Your people don't see them as humans. You see them as votes, political pawns, and objects that you can use to make yourself feel better about yourself and deflect your own hateful hearts onto others. And that is the REAL travesty here.

Clearly, we will never agree that the HB in NC is a waste of time and bad for business. I went into detail about my views, yet you clearly are not convinced that it is ok to disagree on certain issues and maintain a general common ground. I am 50, and this is the first time anyone has ever called me a Liberal. Can't say that I like it, considering my views on Gun Control and Defense.

Either way, I respect your opinion, even though I am convinced you are wrong.

Go Eagles....

Considering that my opinion has been the norm since the dawn of man, and yours only came about in the past few years due to shaming from the left, I'm more than convinced that you're wrong.

Is this society becoming the biggest joke ever? Willfully and lawfully giving society up to perverted behavior and unarmed invasions.

It is just crazy what is going on.

What happen to free speech? The NFL is the one looking crazy. The Department of Defense paid 10.4 million for tributesand to help with recruiting. Sen. McCain: who is a POW, calls it paid patriotism. I have to agree wit him on this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT