ADVERTISEMENT

Saints implicated in yet ANOTHER cheating scandal

Originally posted by Soaring Buzzard:
Still got a ring

When at all costs huh? Saints suck and always have and always will! They won by cheating in many ways! Paper bags about to come back out!

I'm providing a link that everyone who is a football fan and loves the USA should read. It is a take on how purely American the game of football is. It was published before this whole scandal with the Saints started, but anyone who reads it will come to the conclusion that the Saints WERE just the ones who got caught.
For the record, I think the Saints deserved what they got. They are my team, but the “everybody does it” defense is not valid when they were warned multiple times to stop.
It doesn’t tarnish their ring any more than “spygate” tarnishes Bilechecks rings with the Patriots.
To try to sit on high and act like the Saints organization is dirtier than any other NFL team would be completely stupid at best, and political at worst.
The Saint’s got caught. They deserve what they got because they got caught. That doesn’t mean that the other 31 teams in the NFL are not doing the same thing. There is plenty of evidence that prove they did.

Great Book

This is an unproven report from TEN YEARS AGO that implicates a fired GM and a guy who was promoted to GM after being an ACCOUNTANT in a scheme that other NFL front office men like Bill Polian say they don't believe because it makes absolutely no sense.

The bounty thing was real, but this is nonsense. Mueller was fired for it. Loomis did 't continue it. And the team sucked back then regardless.

So STFU.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Let the spin begin.

LOL! the more bitter the hate, the sweeter XLIV tastes!!! The championship is in the books and going nowhere. I have relished that championship EVERY SINGLE DAY every since! FREE SEAN PAYTON! Bogus Gate is all about lawyers and payoffs

They will be fined and lose some draft picks.......at least that's what I'm hearing Goodell say in his office. I hid a baby monitor in there

Originally posted by MIGHTY Golden Eagle:
Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Let the spin begin.

LOL! the more bitter the hate, the sweeter XLIV tastes!!! The championship is in the books and going nowhere. I have relished that championship EVERY SINGLE DAY every since! FREE SEAN PAYTON! Bogus Gate is all about lawyers and payoffs
lol. You guys are like Bama fans. Win at all costs, and you still brag about winning via cheating. The only difference is that Bama has actually had more than 1 good season.
roll.gif

Don't put much stock in allegations from one person that have no proof to back them up. That applies to people and organizations that I like and don't like. When the Saints got caught with the first scandal there was supporting evidence and they got what they deserved. This is at this point just one person making an accusation. Means nothing to me. Doesn't even make sense. If others come forward or if he has some proof then I will listen, until then this is junk.

It is sad that so many are willing to convict just because one person made an accusation. Could any of you be the same people that are defending the General (and rightfully so) from the unfounded accusations against him?

Legendary's trolling just keeps on going. I read it for the laughs at this point. But it's getting to that "not funny" point quickly. It's a BS accusation, plain and simple.

But oh, I'm just wearing black and gold shades, even though I'm not really a Saints fan. Yup, that's it.

not sure
usermedia.php

This post was edited on 7/3 10:52 PM by Satsuma Eagle

blankimage.png

This post was edited on 7/3 11:37 PM by Satsuma Eagle

This post was edited on 7/3 11:38 PM by Satsuma Eagle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT