ADVERTISEMENT

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is heretic

THOTH

Starter
Dec 10, 2002
Stupid quote of the day is US Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on why the US Constitution is obsolete.
"I would not look to the US constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary... It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. "

Why doesn't she vacate her seat on the court and move her commie self to South Africa ?
How can we respect her judicial decisions when she openly holds our Constitution as second rate ?
That is one reason to vote Republican for president. At least Republicans like Reagan or the Bushes put competent people on the court. Clinton put Ginsburg and Breyer on the court, while Obama has put Soyomayor and Kagan on the court. All four are judicial heretics. Just wait until Obama's second term ! There is no telling what he might find hiding under a rock, but i suspect perhaps our first openly homosexual supreme court appointee.

Let's see some of the reasons that Ginsburg loves South Africa's Constitution...
1) gay rights
2) food and health-care is a "right"...communism?
3) environmentalism
4) right to strike...pro-organized labor
5) abortion a "right"
6) "hate speech" is not free speech
in other words...Most everything that left wingers in our country hold so dear.
This post was edited on 2/15 8:55 PM by THOTH
This post was edited on 2/15 8:56 PM by THOTH

I've been studying the constitution and the Founding Fathers lately. Even the biggest government guy of their time, Alexander Hamilton, would be turning over in his grave if he knew what that left wing extremist was doing to the country they founded and the constitution they came up with.

I'm afraid the last 2 appointees as well, not to mention the majority of the executive branch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT