ADVERTISEMENT

Racism alive in Mississippi....

Don't find it too surprising, still hear it a lot even in the metro New Orleans area. I don't consider any of the users to be from the deep end of the gene pool.

You need to get out more if you think it only happens in MS. Racism can be found in all 50 states, and it comes from all races.

There are idiots in every state. I have a relaitve that moved to Chicago and said she never saw anything in Mississippi like the racism there. There is reverse racism too. I've had it happen in my life with pretty harmfull results. Some say that blacks can't be racist because they have no power. Well they had the power to harm me just because of the color of my skin and me being white and for no other reason. It's wrong and horrible when anyone does it. I would not have anything to do with anyone that used that word, and I would not care what it cost me in business.

Learn to live with it, racism, no matter where you live will always be alive and well. Stay above it and you will be fine.

The best response I've heard to the n word was laughter. Of course don't hate, masterbate was pretty good too.

There is only one way to look at it in my opinion. I tell people yes there are black (insert "N" word) and there are white (insert "N" word). The only difference is the color of their skin.

I will clarify one thing, just being poor does not make you a black or white (insert "N" word). You can be poor and still have good manners and get a good education to make something better in your life. My grandparents were dirt poor but my Mother and Father worked hard and raised 5 children and taught us well. There was no luck or being in the right place at the right time. It's all about being willing to work and taking chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT