ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 players demands

And you really need help...
I really do need help. You know who I need help from? Black people. to walk away from listening to and voting for Democrats, the race baiting scum who have caused us to descend to the point where Eagle Ron feels compelled to post what he did. And I need help from you to understand something: it ain't us, it's them causing all this reaction. Eagle Ron has seen enough, as have I.

You know as well as I do that we're not going back to the 60's in any shape, form, or fashion. But there are certain aspects of that time that reflect some good things. For 50 years at least, we have bent over backward to make a society where black people have ZERO encumbrances to anything. ANYTHING! Yet here we are getting berated by Democrats, saying it isn't enough, you've got to forfeit everything you have and give it to black people so they can lord it over you.

It's gotten real old and we've seen enough to start saying some things the weak-minded don't want to hear or are too scared to hear it.

Question: what would be wrong, in any way, if our football team were 85% white and 15% black, like the current racial ratio of the country? I can answer that for you in one word: nothing.

Question: what would be wrong, in any way, if our football team were 85% white and 15% black, like the current racial ratio of the country? I can answer that for you in one word: nothing.

what's wrong with the current make up of the team? I'm glad our coaches and Eagle Club administration don't share your same views.

Nothing, as long as the black players don't fall in with the BLM movement and all it brings. I was just asking, not judging.
I hope Black, white, hispanic, and any other ethnicity on the team join together and have each other's back. If that is in support of BLM, good for them.

Let's see how you feel when the BLM crowd starts tearing up Denver...
there have been protests in Denver. There has been property destruction and I don't agree with that. I think those folks should be arrested and charged with a crime. Doesn't mean they represent the whole BLM movement.

there have been protests in Denver. There has been property destruction and I don't agree with that. I think those folks should be arrested and charged with a crime. Doesn't mean they represent the whole BLM movement.
Facebook-Tarkin-659e78.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT