ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USM Alum - Tim Ryan (R) Senate District 44

EagleFan1910

Recruit
Jun 1, 2011
I posted the full message in the Hub, but I'd appreciate ya'll taking a look at Tim Ryan (R) for State Senate 44. USM alum/former Director of USM Foundation, currently a small business owner in Hattiesburg.

I know him personally, he is a quality candidate with the resume to back up what I'm saying. Thanks for your consideration!

http://www.ElectTimRyan.com

Please...just say no.

This is laughable.

I'm assuming he's running in a district that the good people don't know who he is, because if they did he probably wouldn't get a vote.

Sorry, Southern Miss guy or not, he's about as bad an option as District 44 will ever get.

Re: Please...just say no.

Well, Eagle70, looks like Ni is running against him :)
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

John Polk, who operated Polk's Meats in Magee for many years and is also an alum of USM, is also running, as of yesterday.

ni remimds me of a guy here

he ran for office and only got one vote. his! then he went home and whipped the hell out of his wife for not voting for him!! funny stuff! ni would only get one vote!

Re: ni remimds me of a guy here

You HAVE to be Tim Ryan's brother or relative, altough I'm not sure they would vote for him.

Do you know Tim? Just because he's a Southern Miss guy does not make him a good guy.

If I was running against Ryan and only Ryan, I would count myself lucky. That's actually pretty funny comment! Good one!

ryan

im not related to tim but have had professional dealings with him when he worked for bellsouth. was always a professional and honest person of integrity to deal with!

I know both of Tim's sons and they are good people. Sorry you have such an axe to grind with Tim and have decided to play it out on this message board.

Originally posted by Eagle has landed:
I know both of Tim's sons and they are good people. Sorry you have such an axe to grind with Tim and have decided to play it out on this message board.

Agree. Good family and good candidate. Being a USM guy is only icing on top of the cake for me. Would do a great job if elected.

I dont know him but have a honest question to ask. Was he the head of the foundation when the recent stock controversy came up?

Originally posted by Eagle has landed:

Couldn't agree more. One of his son's was my fraternity brother, and I currently work with his other son. Both are great guys that I have a lot of respect for, and from my own personal interactions with Tim, it seems the apples didn't fall far from the tree.

Tim Ryan is a great guy. As somewhat of an outsider....Tim made my wife feel very welcome to USM.

Originally posted by EagleWhoSaysNi:
This is laughable.

I'm assuming he's running in a district that the good people don't know who he is, because if they did he probably wouldn't get a vote.

Sorry, Southern Miss guy or not, he's about as bad an option as District 44 will ever get.

Don't have a vote nor a dog in this race but just curious as to why you're hating on the man. Certainly sounds more personal than political to this outsider. We need USM folks in the government of Mississippi to help our school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT