ADVERTISEMENT

OT TAXES

Originally posted by Standing in EE:

Originally posted by laureleagleson:
Seriously, how has this bullshit not been sent to the Hub? I'm gonna start posting political bullshit all over this mofo pretty soon.
Might want to clean up your language somewhat first...not that it bothers me, but this is not Eagle Post.
trying to tell me that there are rules here? that people can't just post whatever bullshit they want and expect people who pay money to come to this site to sit here and be happy about it? oh, i get it. i should have put an OT in front of it.
OT: bullshit

Will take 2% more out of gross income up to around $110000. After that no SS will be withheld.

Part of the Stimulus Package was to remove the 2% for two years and now it is back.

SS is a Ponzi scheme, always has been. The SS Trust fund is IOUs in the Treasury which will have to be repaid from future SS taxes. They have been taking your retirement funds and spending them on anything they wanted.

Wrong to blame any President for this. Congress votes on budgets and taxes, not the Prez.

No one in Congress has the balls to admit that they have been spending your SS taxes instead of investing it. The true federal debt is closer to 80 trillion than $16 trillion cause they don't count unfounded programs like SS and Medicare.

Most entitlements they talk about are actually legal mandates to pay SS and Medicare to people who psid into the program. If our funds had been invested instead of spent on things to get Congressmen reelected, just as we invest in IRAs and 401Ks, SS and Medicare would be solvent instead of bankrupt.

Pretty much fact.

Seriously, how has this bullshit not been sent to the Hub? I'm gonna start posting political bullshit all over this mofo pretty soon.
Might want to clean up your language somewhat first...not that it bothers me, but this is not Eagle Post.
trying to tell me that there are rules here? that people can't just post whatever bullshit they want and expect people who pay money to come to this site to sit here and be happy about it? oh, i get it. i should have put an OT in front of it.
For a guy that just got married doesn't seem you are getting laid much. Really dude...... take a drink, couple of bong hits or something......beg her....can't hurt.

For a guy that just got married doesn't seem you are getting laid much. Really dude...... take a drink, couple of bong hits or something......beg her....can't hurt.
I guess this is the point where I'm supposed to care that you challenged my manhood... but here's the thing. it would matter, if your opinion mattered. since your opinion doesn't matter, neither does your comment.

This post was edited on 1/16 7:13 PM by laureleagleson

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
All of your constant whining pretty much proves your lack of manhood.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
good to see junior coming along with his cute little opinions, too. so sweet.

This post was edited on 1/16 8:00 PM by laureleagleson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT