ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sean Payton named in Paternity suit

Originally posted by hotrock11:

That's between him, his wife, the accuser, and God....
Agreed. Its disheartening to read that garbage. Its a personal between the parties involved.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Am I the only one that actually read the "article"?
Its a tragic situation. I hate when people try and take advantage of good people and ruin their name. This will go down just like Justin Beiber's alleged paternity by that chick in California.

Gee, LE, I'm shocked....and all this time I thought folks posted their opinions only after careful consideration of all the facts involved. I guess the suggestion for some would be to understand the facts before making an opinion. For those that haven't read the story it's not what some have assumed....and we all know what assume means. LOL
This post was edited on 9/9 4:52 PM by WER4USM (n10ac)

Originally posted by WER4USM (n10ac):
Gee, LE, I'm shocked....and all this time I thought folks posted their opinions only after careful consideration of all the facts involved. I guess the suggestion for some would be to understand the facts before making an opinion. For those that haven't read the story it's not what some have assumed....and we all know what assume means. LOL
This post was edited on 9/9 4:52 PM by WER4USM (n10ac)
Are you trying to call people names? He's had his name run through the mud.

Originally posted by EagleRaider94:

I would recommend that you at least read the story before you continue commenting.

you might be because personally I don't care about Entertainment TV type info.............

Originally posted by EagleRaider94:

I would recommend that you at least read the story before you continue commenting.
Amen, anyone who doesn't read it is merely embarrassing themselves.

I'd like to read it, but I get a blank page when I try to pull it up. I also tried a google search and can't find anything about Sean Payton and a paternity suit. Can someone give a synopsis? Was it just satire?

Originally posted by Catfish:
I'd like to read it, but I get a blank page when I try to pull it up. I also tried a google search and can't find anything about Sean Payton and a paternity suit. Can someone give a synopsis? Was it just satire?
Complete

A paternity suit was brought in New Orleans Civil District Court Monday morning that name Sean Payton as the defendant. The suit which is a class action case filed by the city of Atlanta, accuses Sean Payton of illegitimate parentage over the Falcons organization.

"I have definitely lorded over them, scolded them, punished them, and occasionally beat them like a red headed stepchild when they have disobeyed me in my house, but does this suit have merit? Definitely not."

Originally posted by Catfish:
It's obvious that these posters hate the saints and like to take satisfaction in anything that brings down the Saints. They cannot handle their success. I am sure that most are closet Ole Miss fans. We'll wait a few weeks for the latter to show in full force.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT