ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Direct TV negotiating

Midas Bird

Redshirt
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2009
After reading thread from the Main Board about getting a new deal with Direct TV I gave it a try. I was already on contract and called to cancel account and set cancel date for the end of September. Whatever they offer at this time don't take it. Within 24 hours they had called three times and I got them on the third try. I told them I was switching to a streaming service was the reason for my cancellation. I told them that I like to watch NFL and movies when they asked. They offered everything this time time but the gift card... Declined again to think about it. She went and talked to a manager and offered this... Lowered bill to $60/month, total NFL package which includes redzone for free ($350 value) for the year, 3 months of all movie channels for free, and a $200 gift card. Don't take the deal until you get everything above. I got to keep my same package which has just about every channel. I figured some of you fine gentlemen might want to get in on this. Good Luck

Also, they were trying to get BJ Autry to switch to defense which he didn't want any part of... Might be a big reason for him leaving the program.

Ok, I know I'm being an ass here, but shouldn't this thread be moved to another board. My topic yesterday which actually dealt with our athletes was moved for some reason......just sayin'

Ok, I know I'm being an ass here, but shouldn't this thread be moved to another board. My topic yesterday which actually dealt with our athletes was moved for some reason......just sayin'

We're in agreement on both points, I'm moving it now.

If you read the bottom there was a piece of info about a player we thought we wanted that I thought many people would like to know... There was also a OT in the thread topic line. Just Sayin

I am in aneed area in which I am lucky to get local WiFi at $60/month. Satellite coverage is only TV option other that streaming and my Direct TV bill is up to $160/mth and that's not the loaded all everything package. I am pissed every month when I get my satellite bill. I'm about to do some extensive satellite research as well as some soul searching as to my TV watching habits.

Any satellite TV ideas/options anyone else has already researched will be greatly appreciated.

I am in aneed area in which I am lucky to get local WiFi at $60/month. Satellite coverage is only TV option other that streaming and my Direct TV bill is up to $160/mth and that's not the loaded all everything package. I am pissed every month when I get my satellite bill. I'm about to do some extensive satellite research as well as some soul searching as to my TV watching habits.

Any satellite TV ideas/options anyone else has already researched will be greatly appreciated.
Do what i did. I promise it will work

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT