ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys it's getting Old

USM97

Key Reserve
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2010
The attacks on the president and the first lady on a sports message board? Cmon, I thought you guys were better than that. I know it's the spring and sports are slow, but you need to take that elsewhere....

Responding in the thread and starting another one is a surefire way of stopping it....

Gary, I decided to post this response to you to let you know how sick and tired I am of people responding to your posts all the time.

Originally posted by USM97:
The attacks on the president and the first lady on a sports message board? Cmon, I thought you guys were better than that. I know it's the spring and sports are slow, but you need to take that elsewhere....

97. I do not read most of the political, "whats for supper", personal agenda, etc, posts. They are generally uninteresting. Please exercise your rights to skip these types of posts. It will probably make you feel better about the board.

Originally posted by Catfish:
Gary, I decided to post this response to you to let you know how sick and tired I am of people responding to your posts all the time.

And I decided to post in order that folks realize that everytime one posts it makes the string of post even longer thus given added vaule to the original post.

I am sick about the fact this week Obama officially added 5 trillion to the deficit. Yet he has had time to play 94 rounds of golf.

I'm sick and tired of people not posting funny shiz in their post... for example:

Pryor_Knowledge.gif

And I decided to post in order that folks realize that everytime one posts it makes the string of post even longer thus given added vaule to the original post.And I decided to post to make an attempt to distinguish between "added value" and "perceived added value".

Satch, that's good advice, cause right now, I am not feeling the black and gold love....
This post was edited on 4/23 3:38 PM by USM97

I'll tell you what's getting old. The "tell Michelle and Barrack you're in" banners atop this site.
This post was edited on 4/23 8:44 PM by Mao Tse-gore

Ted

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT