ADVERTISEMENT

Obama raises taxes by 2% on everyone...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
While Obama and the Dems had us all focused on the old "tax the rich" scheme the Dems slipped a quick one in on us under the radar. We all will be paying an extra 2% out of our checks due to a hike in Social Security payments Make no mistake this was a tax bill on everyone, not just the successful. And it will do nothing but increase the size of our debt. That's the way it always has worked. Give them more money and they will find more ways to spend it. It makes me want to puke listening to those politicians talking about now being the time to find ways to cut spending when we know good and well what they are really thinking is how can we spend all this new money.

There is going to be some interesting politics for the next couple of months. Can't wait, being the political junkie I am, curious to see how non discreationary spending is addressed. I believe defense cuts are headed our way, lots of wasteful spending there.....Black/Gold

Obama has zero interest in cutting spending. Tax and spend. Its like he is intentionally trying to destroy America. He is the Ellis Johnson of politics.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Obama has zero interest in cutting spending. Tax and spend. Its like he is intentionally trying to destroy America. He is the Ellis Johnson of politics.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
This^^^^^^^^
uzi.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT