ADVERTISEMENT

Obama campaign going in debt

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Looks like Obama is bankrupting his campaign the same way that he has bankrupted America. Some dumbasses never learn. It boggles my mind that there are actually people uneducated enough to vote for this fool.
It gives me great pleasure to boggle your mind...lol...me and all the other college grads who understand that a Harvard Law grad is a pretty smart guy, and anxiously await 4 More Years Baby!!!!!!...Black/Gold

A Harvard Law grad that refuses to release any school records, and who has never held a legitimate private sector job in his life.

Yep Obama is running his campaign the same way he runs the country. Spend more than he takes in, and hope more money comes in in the future. What an idiot. And by the way, Pensacola, one of the best lessons I learned in college was that having a degree does not make you smart. It just means you got a grade. I had a professor that hated seafood and so he thought all pollution should be dumped in the ocean. He was a PhD from a well respected university teaching Environmental Geology. What a joke.

There is proof that Obama lied to get his scholarship aid. He will not release his grades. Why? Could it be because he "ain't" so smart? His two books that he "wrote" were obviously written by two different people of two different writing capabilities. The man is a risk to his campaign when he gets off the teleprompter. He rewrote the history of the world either intentionally or through ignorance when talking to Muslims. And I could go on and on talking about issues relating to how "smart" he is.

You can have all his smarts. I want a little common sense in Washington.

A Harvard Law grad that refuses to release any school records, and who has never held a legitimate private sector job in his life.

Seriously, release his college grades, name me one President who has done that? Name me one

Presidential candidate that has done that! How about one Gov or Senator or Representative. It's Harvard Law, you don't get in without some smarts, and you damn sure don't stay in without some hard work and intelligence. Geez...Black/Gold

Originally posted by NueDaeEagle:
Yep Obama is running his campaign the same way he runs the country. Spend more than he takes in, and hope more money comes in in the future. What an idiot. And by the way, Pensacola, one of the best lessons I learned in college was that having a degree does not make you smart. It just means you got a grade. I had a professor that hated seafood and so he thought all pollution should be dumped in the ocean. He was a PhD from a well respected university teaching Environmental Geology. What a joke.

There is proof that Obama lied to get his scholarship aid. He will not release his grades. Why? Could it be because he "ain't" so smart? His two books that he "wrote" were obviously written by two different people of two different writing capabilities. The man is a risk to his campaign when he gets off the teleprompter. He rewrote the history of the world either intentionally or through ignorance when talking to Muslims. And I could go on and on talking about issues relating to how "smart" he is.

Nue, please show me the proof you have that he lied to get his scholarship. What are you talking about with Muslims? I don't understand what you are trying to say....Black/Gold

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:

Seriously, release his college grades, name me one President who has done that? Name me one

Presidential candidate that has done that! How about one Gov or Senator or Representative. It's Harvard Law, you don't get in without some smarts, and you damn sure don't stay in without some hard work and intelligence. Geez...Black/Gold
Kerry and Bush both released theirs. And most presidents don't have a mysterious background where they grew up poor, then suddenly went to an ivy league school and got rich without ever working a real job.

Nue, please show me the proof you have that he lied to get his scholarship. What are you talking about with Muslims? I don't understand what you are trying to say....Black/Gold
There is a scholarship application to Harvard that lists that Obama was
not born in Hawaii. it says Kenya. Of course he was born in Hawaii.
Obama said that someone else filled it out. Right. Just so happens that
if he was a foreign student the aid was increased. You figure it out for
yourself.

As to the Muslims when he first became President and
went on his apologizing for American tour in the Muslim countries he
gave a speech in which he gave a long list of historical inventions and
accomplishments by Muslims. There was one problem with it. The Muslims
didn't do hardly any of them. They were improvements and inventions by
the Greeks, Chinese, and others. He was either ignorant or just was
kissing up to the Muslims intentionally and making it up. Either one is a
disgrace. Of course non of this is ever reported by the Lame Street
Media on NBC, CBS, ABC, or my taxes pay for it National Public
propaganda Radio. So when I bring this up I don't expect libs to know
what I am talking about. If it was a conservative there would be major
stories all over the previously sated propaganda, I mean, news
networks.

Kerry and Bush both released theirs. And most presidents don't have a mysterious background where they grew up poor, then suddenly went to an ivy league school and got rich without ever working a real job.
Sorry Legendary, neither Kerry nor Bush released their transcripts. They were released, but not thru either of the aforementioned people. Kerry's came out inadvertantly when his Naval records were released, it was thru someone's carelessness. Bush's were released thru someone's sneaking them out, probably some journalist with a good contact, or someone with an ax to grind. You were partially correct, both men had their grades released, though not with their permission or with their knowledge. I will make a deal with you, President Obama's grades for Mitt Romney's taxes...sounds fair to me...Black/Gold

yourself.

networks.
Hey Nue, do you have a link or a source for that speech you are talking about? I would like to review it and see what he said. What do you have against NPR? I like it. Do you also hate PBS, Miss Piggy and Kermit will be very hurt. Black/Gold

yourself.

networks.
Hey Nue, do you have a link or a source for that speech you are talking about? I would like to review it and see what he said. What do you have against NPR? I like it. Do you also hate PBS, Miss Piggy and Kermit will be very hurt. Black/Gold
Of course you love NPR Pensacola. What liberal wouldn't love the government taking money from the earners and spending it on a liberal propaganda network. As to what I have against it, it is an attack organization against the right. I mean Juan Williams, a liberal was on there as a representative of the right. At least he was until he got fired for utilizing his freedom of free speech. By the way he was the only black on the network too. They are a joke when it comes to what they do, and they can't even see that they are left wing. They think that because in their mind they are "right' so they must be unbiased.

Check out the link below for info on Williams firing and a comment by another of the NPR people.

I am against any tax money going to a TV network, much less one that is putting out left wing propaganda. If you libs like it so much. Pay for it yourselves.

Juan Williams gets fired link.

This post was edited on 8/26 12:56 PM by NueDaeEagle

This post was edited on 8/26 12:58 PM by NueDaeEagle

yourself.

networks.
Of course you love NPR Pensacola. What liberal wouldn't love the government taking money from the earners and spending it on a liberal propaganda network. As to what I have against it, it is an attack organization against the right. I mean Juan Williams, a liberal was on there as a representative of the right. At least he was until he got fired for utilizing his freedom of free speech. By the way he was the only black on the network too. They are a joke when it comes to what they do, and they can't even see that they are left wing. They think that because in their mind they are "right' so they must be unbiased.

Check out the link below for info on Williams firing and a comment by another of the NPR people.

I am against any tax money going to a TV network, much less one that is putting out left wing propaganda. If you libs like it so much. Pay for it yourselves.

I read your link, good article and what happened to Juan was wrong. It was excessive, makes me wonder if he was out of favor with people higher in the network. I remember when it happened, we libs are like you neo-cons sometimes, we shoot our wounded. Juan got hosed. I have always enjoyed Bernie Goldberg, enjoyed his work. I do however think it a little disingenous of him to knock CBS while at the same time taking their money, and he was recognized for his work with them. Still, Goldberg is interesting to listen to, I do enjoy catching him on O'Riley. I watch ole Billy boy from time to time, if he has something on that interests me. How often do you watch Rachael Maddow? She is very good, very funny at times, love her sense of humor...Black/Gold

lol. Rachel Madcow? Who would want to watch that hateful, ugly, man-woman? I guess you think Chris Matthews is great, too?

yourself.

networks.

I read your link, good article and what happened to Juan was wrong. It was excessive, makes me wonder if he was out of favor with people higher in the network. I remember when it happened, we libs are like you neo-cons sometimes, we shoot our wounded. Juan got hosed. I have always enjoyed Bernie Goldberg, enjoyed his work. I do however think it a little disingenous of him to knock CBS while at the same time taking their money, and he was recognized for his work with them. Still, Goldberg is interesting to listen to, I do enjoy catching him on O'Riley. I watch ole Billy boy from time to time, if he has something on that interests me. How often do you watch Rachael Maddow? She is very good, very funny at times, love her sense of humor...Black/Gold
Sorry Pensacola I just don't spend my time watching any network with as little creditability and with the kind of low standards that MSNBC has. I prefer my liberal viewpoints from those I can disagree with but still respect, like Dennis Kucinich. He will always tell his side and if people on his side are acting crazy or making wild accusations he will say so. I respect him for that even though he is about as far left as you can go, even farther left than Obama. If that is possible.

But you keep watching Maddow Pensacola because if you and the other 2 viewers MSNBC has stop watching they will have to fold.

lol. Rachel Madcow? Who would want to watch that hateful, ugly, man-woman? I guess you think Chris Matthews is great, too?
Matthews great? Duh! Yeah! 10x more brains than Herr Hannity, and has been around and in government for a long time, so has alot of understanding on how the machine operates. Started his career as a Capital cop, was a speech writer for Jimmy Carter, has been in and out of the halls of D.C. Like him or hate him, he is well qualified for what he does. I think Maddow is one of the more witty news commentators on the air, her show is more than relevant and number of viewers does not quality make, Fox is the perfect example. Lots of viewers, not much truth....Black/Gold

yourself.

networks.

Sorry Pensacola I just don't spend my time watching any network with as little creditability and with the kind of low standards that MSNBC has. I prefer my liberal viewpoints from those I can disagree with but still respect, like Dennis Kucinich. He will always tell his side and if people on his side are acting crazy or making wild accusations he will say so. I respect him for that even though he is about as far left as you can go, even farther left than Obama. If that is possible.

But you keep watching Maddow Pensacola because if you and the other 2 viewers MSNBC has stop watching they will have to fold.
Nue, I have them both over for coffee when the news starts. Well, there are 3 now, my 17 yr old son has really taken an interest this summer, he turns 18 on the 29th Aug, I am taking him down to register to vote. One more for Obama Baby! It is fun to watch the curiosity of one so young, as he makes his decisions on the world around him. Smart kid too, has taken alot of dual enrollment courses since he was in the 10th grade. Taking a couple this year, volunteered to take AP Chemistry, I think he may find an interest in Polymer Science...maybe...Black/Gold

Matthews great? Duh! Yeah! 10x more brains than Herr Hannity, and has been around and in government for a long time, so has alot of understanding on how the machine operates. Started his career as a Capital cop, was a speech writer for Jimmy Carter, has been in and out of the halls of D.C. Like him or hate him, he is well qualified for what he does. I think Maddow is one of the more witty news commentators on the air, her show is more than relevant and number of viewers does not quality make, Fox is the perfect example. Lots of viewers, not much truth....Black/Gold
lol. If you want to watch a guy that gets a "tingle up his leg" by another man (Obama), then go for it. But don't insult my intelligence by calling him smart. He's just another Howard Stern, shock jock wannabe that needs to be exiled like Keith Olbermann. He's just a leftist, hate-filled bigot. The fact that Fox blows MSNBC away in the ratings just proves what a bunch of crap MSNBC is. Nobody wants to watch that garbage. At least guys like Hannity and O'Reilly give people with opposing views a say on their shows, and they treat them respectfully. Even hardcore leftists that I know aren't comfortable watching people like Chris Matthew verbally assault guests on his show just because they have conservative views. He's a disgusting dirt bag, and can't hold a candle to any commenter on Fox, or other liberal commentators like Wolf Blitzer.

Actually the American people say the Fox news is the most respected news in the nation. Probably it's respected because they are tired of the bias and lies from NBC, MSNBC, ABC, etc., much less the lack of coverage of certain stories on those networks. At the same time statistics show they give overwhelmingly positive coverage to the Democratic candidates and mostly negatively slated coverage to the Republican candidates. People don't trust them any more. As for Cris Mathews he is one of the least respected in the nation that I can think of. What a joke. He is coming unglued. As for truth on Fox, I love it when people on Fox make that accusation and then they are challenged to give one example of something that was not true and they try to change the subject. Then they are told to come back and back up their accusation. They never can. It's just something they hear on MSNBC and the liberal blogs and they repeat it. Not once can they come up with one example. They have even been invited to come back with an example and don't show up. Yet the other networks and the newspapers continually lie about Fox and you libs believe every word of it. Fox shows many,not all, of them. They then show what Fox actually said and it is not what is reported. It is a disgrace.

Just go on believing the propaganda. I once did. Then I started seeing that things were not as I was being told. I started looking around and began thinking for myself more. I began examining things and came to the conclusion that the real world was not as the news and my liberal schooling was telling me it was. It took awhile but I overcame my Democratic past and left the dark side. I now look back and think how could I have ever believed some of those things.

This post was edited on 8/28 12:30 PM by NueDaeEagle

Hope you have an Epiphany Moment Nue, come back to your senses. I don't discount Fox's mass appeal, but I don't believe any network that gives Donald Trump and his Birther Buddies serious consideration to be a network that has any standing with people with miniman intelligence. Legendary. why are all your posts filled with such angst and spite? Do you have sand in your vagina?...lol...Black/Gold

Nue, I have them both over for coffee when the news starts. Well, there are 3 now, my 17 yr old son has really taken an interest this summer, he turns 18 on the 29th Aug, I am taking him down to register to vote. One more for Obama Baby! It is fun to watch the curiosity of one so young, as he makes his decisions on the world around him. Smart kid too, has taken alot of dual enrollment courses since he was in the 10th grade. Taking a couple this year, volunteered to take AP Chemistry, I think he may find an interest in Polymer Science...maybe...Black/Gold
Well, hopefully when he grows up, gets a job, has a family to support, and has to pay taxes, he'll become a Republican like the rest of us. It's not uncommon to be a liberal when you're young, and not fully aware of what real life is like. But we usually become Republicans when we're older and wiser. P'cola, I think you'll even become a Republican when you grow up.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Well, hopefully when he grows up, gets a job, has a family to support, and has to pay taxes, he'll become a Republican like the rest of us. It's not uncommon to be a liberal when you're young, and not fully aware of what real life is like. But we usually become Republicans when we're older and wiser. P'cola, I think you'll even become a Republican when you grow up.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Lol, thanks Legendary, one thing I do know, this growing up thing is over rated...Black/Gold

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT