ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Mullins injury...

Originally posted by THE HEAD EAGLE:
You don't want to see anyone get injured but does it really matter whether he plays or not?
yes, it matters a ton, you freaking idiot. we would have won that game with Mullens the whole game. we turned the corner a few weeks back with the o-line and its made all the difference.

Originally posted by sprint-draw gandy!:

Originally posted by THE HEAD EAGLE:
You don't want to see anyone get injured but does it really matter whether he plays or not?
yes, it matters a ton, you freaking idiot. we would have won that game with Mullens the whole game. we turned the corner a few weeks back with the o-line and its made all the difference.
It makes all the difference in the world. Weeks did a good job. However, they adjusted and stacked the line to stop the run. That made us one dimensional. La Tech said we will give you the pass because we believe you can't beat us with it alone. With Mullins in they play the run and the pass both. So yes, it makes a difference. Maybe you should go to a game sometime and watch our Eagles play. You'll learn some strategy. (unless you're just a Negative Nancy that is)

My point was, injuries are terrible and I hate to see anyone get injured. BUT, I don't know that had he not been injured it would have effected the game. Mullins isn't a bad QB but I just don't think he's a game changer. I'm looking forward to this TCU transfer QB next season. I hope he's not a flop.

Re: Nick Mullens injury...

I am on the fence about Mullens, but he definitely would have opened up our run game against Tech. I do think Mullens might be a wimp. He should have stayed in the game and played through the pain.

This post was edited on 10/31 11:27 AM by SouthernMiss3613

That just proves you haven't watched our games vs. MTSU or UNT. Weeks did an admirable job, but we win that game with Mullens based on his ability to read defenses and make the appropriate checks, his knowledge of running the offense in game situations, and the number of repetitions he has with the WRs and RBs.

Re: Nick Mullens injury...

Originally posted by SouthernMiss3613:
I am on the fence about Mullens, but he definitely would have opened up our run game against Tech. I do think Mullens might be a wimp. He should have stayed in the game and played through the pain.

This post was edited on 10/31 11:27 AM by SouthernMiss3613
are you kidding me? have you even watched one game?! mullens may be the toughest kid ive ever seen at QB. yes...favre and the rest included! he has taken more of a beaten than ive seen any other QB take and he still maintains composure and makes the throws. he isn't the most talented qb we have ever had but he is one of the toughest for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT