ADVERTISEMENT

MP just threw up a little bit

Is the word choke a four or five letter word? Biggest choke in history of many chokes for the Saints

They choked on defense, but I stand by my assertion that they (hard swallow) had a very, very, very good team this season and their success is not smoke and mirrors.

I would say they pissed down their leg, but that doesn't seem to go over well...great game.

As a Saints fan, that reminded me of the USM vs UAB game this year. I feel just as bad after this one, if not worse.

I consider myself to be a saints fan, but in all honesty I would rather have had us beat UAB in baskeball today than the saints win their game.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

never seen a NFL game with so few penalities total horshyt called game. I saw three holds on Saints receivers. Oh well, I like hoops better anyway!

5 turnovers. 9iners were lucky
This post was edited on 1/14 7:40 PM by Larryseagle

Originally posted by ElectroEagle:
As a Saints fan, that reminded me of the USM vs UAB game this year. I feel just as bad after this one, if not worse.

I wanted the Saints to win today, but really? As a USM fan this makes no sense to me. That UAB loss was huge, in a very bad way.

No excuses, the Niners won, teams don't win games when they turn the ball over 5 times. Doesn't mean the Saints aren't good, they just made more mistakes than they could overcome. Why would anyone think thier success was smoke and mirrors? I don't really get that one.
This post was edited on 1/14 7:53 PM by nostereagle

Originally posted by hbriteup:
Eagletime in the bathroom hurling as we speak

Believe it or not today was the first time I've watched an NFL game this year....Actually the last time I watched an NFL game it was the Saints in the SuperBowl.

Originally posted by s-ou-thern:

I wanted the Saints to win today, but really? As a USM fan this makes no sense to me. That UAB loss was huge, in a very bad way.

The Saints are the first team I ever rooted for, in any sport, at any level. I always tend to follow them closer than any other.

I just threw up a bit in my mouth that this has turned into another NEW ORELEANS SAINTS F>>>>>> THREAD!

Let it go, This is a Southern Miss board, NOT a Saints message board. If it's not, I'm done period!

Of all the red necks I have had to deal with since I have been living in Hattiesburg, the most ridiculous cats I've had to deal with have been the Louisiana Saints! Give it up! And, by the way, there are alot of great Southern Miss fans here.

I'm paying for a USM board membership, not a Saints board, or Alabama or LSU Board. Just a good ole fashion Southern Miss board!

GO Away Saints, Lsu and others! I don't give a damn!

This is suppose to be a USM board PERIOD!

IE

Originally posted by s-ou-thern:

The Saints are the first team I ever rooted for, in any sport, at any level. I always tend to follow them closer than any other.

I guess I actually understand. It certainly explains the extended thread about the game this week. I just get so caught up in USM stuff it surprises me others have other sports interest of greater importance. Probably as much a commntary on my narrow vision as anything.

The Saints aren't competing with USM. Why can't someone be a fan of both? I've rooted for both since I could walk and will until I'm no longer around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT