ADVERTISEMENT

Making my first trip to your staidum! A few questions...

Mar 15, 2015
I have heard that the stadium is kind of small but is very cute. Do you guys have a standard 100yd field or is it kind of like half court basketball? Do you have concessions or must we bring our own? Do you have parking or will we have to be bussed in? How far away is the nearest town with fine dining? ...Look forward to seeing you guys and having a great, safe, game!

I have heard that the stadium is kind of small but is very cute. Do you guys have a standard 100yd field or is it kind of like half court basketball? Do you have concessions or must we bring our own? Do you have parking or will we have to be bussed in? How far away is the nearest town with fine dining? ...Look forward to seeing you guys and having a great, safe, game!
Let me know exactly the time you step foot on campus and your exact location and I will meet you and give you a big Golden Eagle welcome. Will be much like the welcome Dak received on Spring Break. Look forward to seeing you. Good luck to your pups

Funny. This is kind of like LSU, Bama, Tennessee, ect look at you right? What are they, 40,000 more seats than your tiny stadium? 1941, remember that year? Besides WW2 it was the last times your dogs won a championship. Such a great storied program you are!

Last edited:
Years ago I went up to your cow college to teach a short course and took my wife with me. She had heard so many cow jokes about Mistake that when we drove on campus she looked around and innocently asked where all the cows were. She actually expected them to be roaming the campus. lol The funny thing was that a colleague whom I worked with as a chemist said that every chemistry course she took the professor would relate the material to cows and agriculture. Funny, I received a Chemistry degree and an Environmental Science degree and never once did cows come up in class. I now know why it's called the cow college even if they don't roam the campus.

This was pretty good until you cracked on Hattiesburg. You obviously have never been to Starkville.
http://www.winespectator.com/restau...icecategory=&corkage=&sortorder=award&size=10

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
Funny thing is that you will come down and have a great time. People in Hattiesburg are friendly. You will have a fun time!

Remember, no tractors allowed on the campus. You will have to leave them in the stockyard north of town. Have a great time when you are here!

Remember, no tractors allowed on the campus. You will have to leave them in the stockyard north of town. Have a great time when you are here!

State fans remember no snuff or chewing tobacco allowed in areas where refined people attend colllege. That means throw your shyt out right out after you past JACKSON

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
You'll be pleasantly surprised (as I believe most MooState fans will be) when you see how our beautiful main campus in Hattiesburg. Post-tornado improvements have made it an even more beautiful campus than it already was. New buildings and landscapes within the last few years have settled nicely and the stadium is now closer to the heart of campus with more buildings being built around it. Speaking of the stadium: for a capacity of 36,000, this is one of the loudest (if not, the loudest) stadiums of that size in the country. The fans are close to the field and players, and we love our team. Mind you, we will pack more than 36,000 fans in the Rock this Saturday. It will be loud and fun, especially during an explosive play or touchdown.

That was funny Orsella. We have a shoes and no shoes section and bathroom are cans we pass around that way you don't miss any action. All tractors must be parked in a designated area,

It must be fun just having the SEC $$$ just fall in your lap. Sorta like the redneck girl that marries the rich guy and then goes around making fun of everybody else's house that she grew up with. No matter how much unearned money you get from SEC realize you are still a bunch of rednecks in the middle of nowhere. Making that drive home last year on the one lane pig trail with all your fans stopping every time they saw a bright light like it was a UFO was pure XXXX and I kept saying thank goodness I don't have to make this trip every week. Enjoy your time in a real city

Reactions: JxCtyEagle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT