ADVERTISEMENT

Mabus & Biden or Mutt and Jeff

belhaveneagle

Starter
May 23, 2007
Presented the Commander in Chief trophy cause obamanation does not respect the military!
word is he may hire ej as Secretary of Defense!

Oh what a wicked web we weave!

Navy QB Thanks God and his team mates. Class young man. Congratulations all you guys who defend our nation.

Thought this was a sports board. Keep your politics to yourself or go to one of those boards.

Wait... the President of the United States doesn't respect the military because he didn't hand out a trophy at a football game? Makes perfect sense.
rolleye0011.r191677.gif

I'm part of the 1% with my CPA's and tax lawyers. Guarantee I'll pay less % taxes than you. I earned it. So leave it alone.

Don't mention taxes after you ask someone not to promote politics. That's a little hypocritical.

This is a sports board, not a political tool and don't assume everyone on here thinks just like you. Keep your politics to yourself.

If u don't like it then don't read it or use the ignore option. Last I checked, it is STILL a free country for now anyway. So therefore he can express his views orpinions anyway he so desires just like you. Just sayin!

Just sayin' this is a sports board and not one for sore loser angry white men Mr. Mittens.

Originally posted by tonster29:
If u don't like it then don't read it or use the ignore option. Last I checked, it is STILL a free country for now anyway. So therefore he can express his views orpinions anyway he so desires just like you. Just sayin!
It's a private sports board and there's a section called THE HUB to where he can post whatever ilks him about politics....

And once again....prime time in the night and the mods are "sleeping". Uh huh....

Originally posted by hotrock11:
It's a private sports board and there's a section called THE HUB to where he can post whatever ilks him about politics....

And once again....prime time in the night and the mods are "sleeping". Uh huh....
Ever stop and think that some people might start these threads because the crybaby rants that they draw from you guys are hilarious?

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:

Originally posted by hotrock11:

Ever stop and think that some people might start these threads because the crybaby rants that they draw from you guys are hilarious?
Hotrock's post is nowhere near being considered a "crybaby rant". It would be nice to have some active mods on this site though.

I think it's more because they are frustrated with the horrible state of our country. The whining is funny, though.

I said an option, not fact haha. But either way, with most of the political threads posted here (not necessarily the Hub), one side bullies while the other side whines, no matter which side is doing which.

This thread should have never been started. The "crybabies" initiated it, not me. This is not the forum to spew political vitriol and rhetoric. It's a private sports board, not a sounding board for political opinion. I too believe in free speech but most people just want to hear what they have to say.

Originally posted by ArztEagle:
Just sayin' this is a sports board and not one for sore loser angry white men Mr. Mittens.
Sore angry white men? Obama only won his first election because of racist white voters.

This thread should have never been started. The "crybabies" initiated it, not me. This is not the forum to spew political vitriol and rhetoric. It's a private sports board, not a sounding board for political opinion. I too believe in free speech but most people just want to hear what they have to say.
Then why did you click on it? And furthermore, why get involved in it? Don't jump in with both feet taking your pot shots then try to tell other people what they can and can't post.

Originally posted by ArmyEagle:

Sore angry white men? Obama only won his first election because of racist white voters.
Wait... what? I can't even tell who is being serious and who is trolling anymore.

But seriously, why has this not been moved to the hub yet?

Originally posted by LowEagle11:
Originally posted by ArmyEagle:

Wait... what? I can't even tell who is being serious and who is trolling anymore.

But seriously, why has this not been moved to the hub yet?
Racism involves basing your actions simply on a person's race. I am acquainted with quite a few white people who said that they voted for Obama because he was black. They said that they didn't want to seem racist and in fact proved that they are.
This post was edited on 12/8 9:40 PM by ArmyEagle

Originally posted by ArmyEagle: Racism involves basing your actions simply on a person's race. I am acquainted with quite a few white people who said that they voted for Obama be because he was black. They said that they didn't want to seem racist and in fact proved that they are.
Ahh, I don't think that's why Obama won, but i see what you are saying now. The way it was worded confused me.

WTF? Army Eagle you must have a PhD in reverse-Psychology. Thanks for your expertise in race relations, sociology, and the overall zeitgeist of the xenophobic.

WTF? Army Eagle you must have a PhD in reverse-Psychology. Thanks for your expertise in race relations, sociology, and the overall zeitgeist of the xenophobic.
What in my statement was inaccurate? Racism is horrible in any form whether it involves bad or good intentions. Race should never be the sole factor for making a decision that has nothing to do with race.
This post was edited on 12/8 9:51 PM by ArmyEagle

I'm reading this thread with that look on my face that my dog gets when he doesn't understand what I'm doing.

I'm pretty sure if I say f;(k, Maples, or sh^t this thread will get deleted.

Do us all a favor and somebody delete this thread.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Don't forget about Mabus

Nobody sucks more than he does. A complete a-hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT