ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to the USM fans who made the trip.

shortbob

Key Reserve
May 29, 2001
The USM fans were loud and really into the game. Our players would do the "amp up the noise" signals our crows responded well. The visitor section was full and USM fans were scattered through the UNT crowd.

While watching the televised broadcast and North Texas was attempting a field goal, I'm almost certain I heard the chant, "Block that kick...block that kick" coming from the Southern Miss fans.

YES You did. The USM fans were very loud in key situations. It is a game that should give us lots of drive.

The UNT game was probably the most fun away game I've ever attended. All of the USM fans around us were very fun, sociable, loud, and into the game! SMTTT!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

UNT/USM was played with few penalties. Both teams fought hard and IMO both of our lines won in the trenches. We had 20 more offensive plays and had 41 rush', 41 passing attempts. A balanced offense. There was very little chippiness on the field. Fans from both sides showed a lot of class. A great game to build on.

Yes, indeed....short drive to Denton from Frisco was worth it....we are on the mend, people! You must believe!
This post was edited on 11/5 3:18 PM by Gulfcoast Eagle in Texas

Look, what you fellas from San Francisco do is your business but don't come on BGN and rub it in our faces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT