ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick is a real p.o.s.

Never cared for him, think even less of him as a human being now. They need to stick him on a boat push him out into the pacific and not let him come back!

Reactions: jocko5478
There were already reports that the locker room was behind Gabbert 100%....now we know why

I dont know if y'all realized it or not, but the article also referred to Mohammed Abdul Raouf better known as Chris Jackson from Gulfport, MS.
POS imo too.
I believe he began his protests when his career was in a decline also.

Reactions: nostereagle
I don't like it when our basketball players just stand there with their hands at their sides or clasped behind their back. Say what you want about Tyndall but players stood at attention with hands over their hearts during anthem. Baseball team looks like like a military platoon at attention during the anthem. I'll make sure to watch more closely at football this year. Lack of respect for our flag and our country has been declining the last generation or so and makes me sick to my stomach. I know I am old school and just plain old, but this overall lack of respect has gone to far. If you don't like what our country stands for and you have a problem with it, get your ass out asap...imho.

I don't like it when our basketball players just stand there with their hands at their sides or clasped behind their back. Say what you want about Tyndall but players stood at attention with hands over their hearts during anthem. Baseball team looks like like a military platoon at attention during the anthem. I'll make sure to watch more closely at football this year. Lack of respect for our flag and our country has been declining the last generation or so and makes me sick to my stomach. I know I am old school and just plain old, but this overall lack of respect has gone to far. If you don't like what our country stands for and you have a problem with it, get your ass out asap...imho.
I put my hand over my heart, but it doesn't bother me that others don't. My only big no-no is someone not removing their hat.

I'm even cool with the hat. Some people are undergoing chemo/ radiation. Others have had head injuries that have left severe scarring / disfigurement. But those same guys usually have their hand over their heart.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was called to a little mtg with coach, and told to bring his play-book.

Who cares...? The Media is making this a big deal. What happen to free speech. The most important symbol is the cross
What happened to respect and allegiance to your country or gtfo? No ones making him stay and he's made enough money to go wherever he wants. If he wants to live here, then respect the hand that feeds you. There's a right and wrong way to exercise free speech and desire for change. This is the latter.

Reactions: jocko5478
What happened to respect and allegiance to your country or gtfo? No ones making him stay and he's made enough money to go wherever he wants. If he wants to live here, then respect the hand that feeds you. There's a right and wrong way to exercise free speech and desire for change. This is the latter.
What did he do wrong! Who determines what patriotic is?

Wow... :rolleyes:

b2ae4d0eda2a14067b7495c210c3e282.jpg

Don't like the way it is... GTFO! Not claiming the justice system is perfect, but there is a right and a wrong way to protest. This was the WRONG way.

What did he do wrong! Who determines what patriotic is?
By the jacked up legal point of view that "freedom of speech" has become... nothing. But what he did is like inviting yourself over to your pastor's house for dinner, then refusing to eat his food THEN smacking around his religion. No one asked you to go to his house in the first place... and if you are going to be there, don't disrespect him and his family and his faith, or you my have a pastor hit you with the door on your way back out.

The scum like him needs to be shown the border and kicked out. Its a disgrace this has been allowed to go on as long as it has. Time to make an example of him and others who follow his traitor displays of disrespect to our country.

oh brother.....so you're that guy. Have a nice life.

Our forefathers didn't GTFO either. They fought for what they wanted and believed in. Their would be no American flag or anthem if they hadn't.

Of course they later wrote all men are created equal while they kept some men in chains and cracked whips across their backs.

I get the insults...completely understand them. Tossing the beer and soda crossed the line. You may not respect her protest but you if don't respect her right to protest you need to learn what being an American is really all about.

By the jacked up legal point of view that "freedom of speech" has become... nothing. But what he did is like inviting yourself over to your pastor's house for dinner, then refusing to eat his food THEN smacking around his religion. No one asked you to go to his house in the first place... and if you are going to be there, don't disrespect him and his family and his faith, or you my have a pastor hit you with the door on your way back out.

Lol! That analogy doesn't even make sense to the situation... Explain how they compare...

Lol! That analogy doesn't even make sense to the situation... Explain how they compare...
Are we reviving a month old thread for a reason? And if I kinda did explain it. If you don't get it then sorry for you... move on.

Are we reviving a month old thread for a reason? And if I kinda did explain it. If you don't get it then sorry for you... move on.

No, you kinda didn't explain it. You just said an analogy that makes no sense to the situation. I'm having genuine conversation and I can't get 1 person who disagrees with Colin's stance to actually make a valid point.

Reactions: TDuncan06
No, you kinda didn't explain it. You just said an analogy that makes no sense to the situation. I'm having genuine conversation and I can't get 1 person who disagrees with Colin's stance to actually make a valid point.

I've seen all kinds of valid points against Colin made in this thread. Just because you don't like them doesn't invalidate them. I get it. You're an angry racist that hates white people. You've been making that clear for months with your hate speech. Guess what? Nobody is forcing you to live in this country you hate. Feel free to find another one.

I've seen all kinds of valid points against Colin made in this thread. Just because you don't like them doesn't invalidate them. I get it. You're an angry racist that hates white people. You've been making that clear for months with your hate speech. Guess what? Nobody is forcing you to live in this country you hate. Feel free to find another one.

I hate white people??? Damn, now that's the craziest things I've ever seen. Lol. I've went to predominately white schools my whole life (including my time at USM), worked most of my life in predominately white jobs, and you call me racist??? This is why people don't try to have race conversations on the internet. People just make up anything.

No, you haven't seen any valid points. Stop lying. Dude, I can pick apart EVERY SINGLE argument made on here about this situation but I'll just be wasting my time because not a single person on BGN who is against the protest can actually have meaningful conversation (or even, seemingly, make valid points). It's a shame that I'm a young guy and I'm outshining the old heads in logic.

I hate white people??? Damn, now that's the craziest things I've ever seen. Lol. I've went to predominately white schools my whole life (including my time at USM), worked most of my life in predominately white jobs, and you call me racist??? This is why people don't try to have race conversations on the internet. People just make up anything.

No, you haven't seen any valid points. Stop lying. Dude, I can pick apart EVERY SINGLE argument made on here about this situation but I'll just be wasting my time because not a single person on BGN who is against the protest can actually have meaningful conversation (or even, seemingly, make valid points). It's a shame that I'm a young guy and I'm outshining the old heads in logic.

Then pick them apart. Let's see it. You're all talk. Full of hate, piss, and vinegar. Always here playing the victim, and demanding special treatment. Grow up, grow a pair, and work for what you want in life instead of demanding it be given to you.

This whole sit down thing is a sign of disrespect in my opinion. I have seen other players drop a knee but hold a hand to their heart. The main problem about what they are doing is simple. he is on the job. Do your job. Don't use it as a place for debate. If I did this at my job I would be fired. You want to make a statement, do it after work. There are better ways to get your point across without disrespecting this country and the people that fight for it than sitting on a bench.

don't like it when people soil the flag. I think that is also disrespecting your country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT