ADVERTISEMENT

It's sickening to see Cox and Foster so blatantly

scotteagle

All Conference
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
dismissive and disrespectful of our school, their parents, their teammates, their coaches, and ultimately themselves. They both would have played a lot next season, they would have been near graduation with a career in something, and future success was in sight. I suppose we'll hear more and clearly there are two sides to every story. But if the charges are anywhere near the truth, then put them in jail and throw away the key.
This crap hurts our program, our university, and our community. Unforgivable if true.

If they did it then I am so sad that as you say they have thrown away what could have been great futures. So close to graduating with a degree that the opportunity to earn was given to them for playing football. What could have been a stepping stone to a good life is now probably a stepping stone to jail time. Hope it turns out different once the facts are in, but it does not look good. My only hope is that the other players take this as a lesson.

Reactions: scotteagle
People need to get down on their knees and Pray. The Lord said to rend your hearts and not your garments, and I Will Hear From Heaven and Turn And Heal Their Land.

Amen

My only hope is that the other players take this as a lesson.

You'd think so, but it was only ten months ago that Ed Wilkins got charged with armed robbery. It seems that event would have been enough to discourage anyone on the team from trying the same thing. If the charges turn out to be true, that means its likely that all three of them will be spending a significant amount of time in a maximum security penitentiary. I did a google search and haven't seen any updates on the Wilkins case, so I guess it's still waiting for trial or a plea deal.

What a change to be playing FBS level football, playing on television, getting a college education, eating good food.....to wearing a prison outfit, standing in a chow line, living in a tiny confined space, with no live women to be seen except an occasional prison guard. You have to ask them if it was really worth it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT