ADVERTISEMENT

Is it too early to start the "Fire Sadler" campaign?

Just think. We could have had that up and coming coach from Stephen F. Austin if we had had a little more money. That's all it came down to.

But let's not ask our fans if they'd be willing to give a little more if it meant getting him. Let's just go grab this guy who failed at his last stop.

Thank you Sprint. Someone other than me gets it. We have been told since the 80's that we don't have any money. We can't, we can't, we can't. Every damn time there is a failure, the we can't crowd gets loud. Always excuses, never solutions other than it's not xyz coach fault or no money.

Sadler hire was stupid. When Heair took his name out of the running, the only call and interview should have been Laurel native and current Kentucky Assistant, Kenny Payne. Nope, can't do that, he works for the best recruiter and best head coach in NCAA bb, that makes to much sense.

Ellis Johnson hire was the beginning of the end for Southern Miss athletics. The bloom came off of the rose, the motor slung a rod, the train jumped the tracks. Any person who sat on that committee who listened to the interviews, spoke a word or asked a question, should be banned from ever having a voice on any matter concerning USM Athletics. Just cause you got some book smarts and a fat ass bank roll don't mean you qualified to talk about or help pick a football, bb, baseball coach. Yes I know Aunt Martha allegedly went rouge, but....

Fire Sadler, Berry and the AD and move on.

Oh really. Please point out what is wrong???? What was announced yesterday is the tip of the ice berg. As far as players character; when you have more than one come to practice and they are so impaired that they cannot catch the ball, much less make a lay up, you have a problem. All I am saying is that Doc Sadler inherited this mess and for those who think Coach K could win with this group.........well, they are impaired.

if doc sadler coached here 20 years...he'd never have a winning record. i imagine he will have 4-5 straight losing seasons before this Admin finally shows him the door. im not sure how the team faired before coach turk...but this guy will have the worst career record of anyone from turk forward. and it wont even be close. however, some people will continue to make excuses for him even after he's gone.

Golden Fan showed up here at the same time Doc did. Every one of his posts is in defense of Doc. Now he's trying to accuse players of showing up to practice inebriated. Must be one of Doc's personal friends or family members.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Golden Fan showed up here at the same time Doc did. Every one of his posts is in defense of Doc. Now he's trying to accuse players of showing up to practice inebriated. Must be one of Doc's personal friends or family members.
was thinking same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT