ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain wins Florida..

PIREagle

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2011
Herman Cain wins Florida straw poll. I am still undecided but the more I hear from him the more I like. He is moving up to the top of my list real fast. I heard him explain his 9-9-9 tax plan on the radio and was very impressed with the thought process. His story is impressive and the man is brilliant. That is brilliant as in common sense and how to get it done ideas. He is also not a party insider and not a career politician which is a plus for me.

Herman's only chance is the outside shot at a VP tap. Unfortunately, as you said, he is not a party insider nor a career politician, so it is hard to imagine any of the GOP old guard tapping such a guy for a VP run.

Yep Eaglebird it is hard to imagine the GOP old guard going for Herman Cain. That makes me like him even more. Not impressed with the GOP old guard and them just trying to hold onto power. They love their big government and big regulation candidates.

Someone just told me of a poll that said that 25% of blacks would support Cain against Obama. If true that is huge.

Just saw another poll that was taken for the whole state of Florida that had Cain leading with 28%. I would put more stock in that than the straw poll.

Well Pensacola if you want 4 more years of high unemployment, a president that has run up more deficit spending than anyone before him (even out spending Bush who spent at a record pace), and proposes even more, is passing regulations at a record pace, and is generally modelling his plan after Europe when they are in worse trouble than we are and doing everything they can to go to where we used to be, then Obama is your man. Go for it. Oh and I forgot to add that the Fed is printing tons of money to cover up the problems which is driving inflation.

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:
Four More Years Baby....Black/Gold
Four more years of what? $4 gas? Skyrocketing unemployment? Plummeting wages? Astronomical deficit spending? Rampant inflation? New wars? More people losing their homes? Corporations shipping jobs overseas? The quality of living falling to it's lowest levels since the Great Depression? Stock market turmoil?

Yeah, that sounds great. I'll never understand why someone can support someone with such a horrendous record just because they're a political sheep.

I support you right to vote for the candidate of your choice. The truth is I am a political junkie since the first election I was able to vote in, haven't shaken the fever. I voted for Jimmy Carter, but I would have rather had Teddy Kennedy. Mitt Romney has a chance to beat Barak Obama, Herman Cain won't even be the nominee, his 999 plan will be his downfall. I live in the most Republican county in all of Florida, and love the consternation on the face of people when I break out my Obama gear...Good luck in the primary fellas, and will look forward to further disagreements...Black/Gold

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT