ADVERTISEMENT

End of a scary era

Wgcgabe1110

Recruit
Oct 1, 2018
New President who actually cares about people and not how to enrich himself. Thank God things are looking up.

Lifetime politician who has never accomplished anything for the American people, other than for those with the last name Biden,

Thanks Heath. This is the one place I don’t have to hear or read that crap!!

SMH...really...this is a sports board. Take your misguided politics elsewhere. If you don’t realize the only thing politicians do, including the president elect, is enrich themselves, then I have beachfront property in Utah to sell you.

New President who actually cares about people and not how to enrich himself. Thank God things are looking up.
No matter your politics, the election is still undecided between the Supreme Court challenges and the fact that the electoral college have not cast their vote.

So besides reason number 1 for not needing to post this (this is a Southern Miss sports forum), right now with nothing official is reason number 2 this is not the time for this post.

Last edited:
Just though I would express my hope for the future, it was an inosent post. Did not mean to stir resentment.

Just though I would express my hope for the future, it was an inosent post. Did not mean to stir resentment.
Not sure hope and Biden/Harris belong in the same sentence, but I understand your point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT