ADVERTISEMENT

Elliot Spitzer on CNN ...

Larryseagle

BGN Pro Poster
Oct 4, 2006
Uranus
Is this what the country has come too? A douche bag who buys prostiutes as a host on CNN. Liberal prove they are not stooping to any level to get something $$$$$$$$$

Liberal is not a dirty a word no matter how much Rush tells you it is.

This is a problem with lots of politicians does not matter which side.

Nothing wrong with being a liberal or conservative. I consider myself both, just depends on the issue.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I've watched the show a couple of times, and found it to be pretty decent. Spitzer comes off as intelligent and asks some hard-hitting questions. All in all, I'd say he's a better political analyst than politician.

If not for his love of women, he'd still be in office.

So what does that say about him?

....And how is he a douche bag? What has he done?

6a00d83451af9f69e2010534c9017b970c-800wi

Bill Clinton: Palin's Hot, Has Nice Lips
NEW YORK (SR) - Former President Bill Clinton said Monday he understands why Sarah Palin is so popular.

Speaking to reporters before his Clinton Global Initiative meeting, the former president described Palin's appeal by saying, "I come from Arkansas, I get why she's hot out there. She's well-spoken and attractive, nice lips. For me it's those big, soft, pouty lips that seem to say 'I can handle anything you can throw at me,' I really like that."

Clinton went on to say voters would think "I like that little Down syndrome kid. They're wonderful children." He added, "I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't mind being that little baby, especially at feeding time, if you know what I mean."

How are David Vitter, Kirk Fordice, Newt Gingrich, and Mark Sanford doing?

Personally I think it would be nice to be back in the Clinton days. You know peace, prosperity, and the leading cause of concern was a president getting a bj in the oval office.

Anyway you obviously have some deep unresolved issues.

Cgrlaw, you are right in that compared to now the Clinton/Bush/Reagan/Bush/anybody else years look better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT