ADVERTISEMENT

Copeland get his first major league win!

Up until this year, I dreaded watching the Astros. The flip side is that that gives players a chance to shine in the bigs. I don't care how bad a major league team is, the talent is unlike anywhere in the league. I hope more Golden Eagles get a chance at the bigs.

Up until this year, I dreaded watching the Astros. The flip side is that that gives players a chance to shine in the bigs. I don't care how bad a major league team is, the talent is unlike anywhere in the league. I hope more Golden Eagles get a chance at the bigs.

Amen, our kids have worked hard, and after all, we are indeed fans. Aren't we the ones who are supposed to support our kids?

It blesses me to see Copeland in "the bigs" It's very exciting, and REWARDING. It is a Blessing to us, and we need to recognize it as such and be thankful for it to God and hope He sees fit to bestow more of His Blessings to us and our kids.

Good things only come from one source. People need to WAKE UP!!!

Go Scott Copeland

GO EAGLES!!!

Amen, our kids have worked hard, and after all, we are indeed fans. Aren't we the ones who are supposed to support our kids?

It blesses me to see Copeland in "the bigs" It's very exciting, and REWARDING. It is a Blessing to us, and we need to recognize it as such and be thankful for it to God and hope He sees fit to bestow more of His Blessings to us and our kids.

Good things only come from one source. People need to WAKE UP!!!

Go Scott Copeland

GO EAGLES!!!

P.S. If we want The Lords Blessings, we have to be good stewards of His Gifts. There is no way to sugar coat this message.

Praise You, Lord Jesus

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT