ADVERTISEMENT

Congressional Politics

All Eagle

Starter
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2003
I spent this morning looking at info regarding Steven Palazzo and Joe Tegerdine. I believe Palazzo is the man to vote for. Both candidates have a lot of positive points but ultimately I am going with the conservative veteran lifelong resident of south Mississippi with 2 degrees from USM as opposed to the conservative from Portland, Oregon who has lived here since 2007 with degrees from Brigham Young and FSU. I urge all of you to consider Palazzo and vote for him...tomorrow I believe.

www.joetegerdine.com

Cb
USM '74
This post was edited on 5/31 9:27 AM by Clawedballs

Palazzo is also a CPA! He owns his own business. Joe don't have those credentials.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I always vote the Southern Miss ticket when possible. But his timing leaves somthing to be desired.

My game watching was interupted in the 2nd inning Sat by his recording.

After going and watching the two candidates debate twice, I will be voting for Joe Tegerdine. I am sure Palazzo is a nice guy and I am sure he goes to every USM game. But, after seeing his platform and hearing him talk about the issues, I don't feel that he is ready for Washington.

It really doesn't matter, since Gene Taylor will win anyway.
If I understand correctly, Tegerdine lives in the Hattiesburg area. I'll give him some local support since Mr Palazzo will likely clean up on the Coast. Even though I don't have any real issues with Taylor, I might vote against him. Why? To keep him honest and on his toes. A certain level of complacency has to set in after winning so many election easily.
indifferent.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT