ADVERTISEMENT

Cindy-Hyde Smith

This has the makings of a complete cluster. Wide open election with no primary means Republican vote may be split giving the Democrat an opportunity.

The way McDaniel has showed his ass repeatedly and accomplished next to nothing, I doubt he can count on all off his 2014 supporters to vote for him again. The “anybody but McDaniel” camp is probably larger than you think.
I think it’s safe to say you can find the mcdaniels supporters tailgating at the front of campus every Sunday

Reactions: SowasheeEagle
The way McDaniel has showed his ass repeatedly and accomplished next to nothing, I doubt he can count on all off his 2014 supporters to vote for him again. The “anybody but McDaniel” camp is probably larger than you think.
The “I’m voting for the white Republican man who believes the south will rise again” crowd is a lot larger than you think... Hattiesburg is one of only a few areas in MS where ideologies like that don’t run rampant. Mostly the college towns and Jackson.

The rurals will show up in droves to vote in a guy that promises to take us back to the glory days.

The “I’m voting for the white Republican man who believes the south will rise again” crowd is a lot larger than you think... Hattiesburg is one of only a few areas in MS where ideologies like that don’t run rampant. Mostly the college towns and Jackson.

The rurals will show up in droves to vote in a guy that promises to take us back to the glory days.

Agreed. McDaniel just needs to say something about the state flag and the NFL and he’ll win.

Agreed. He comes off as pretty much an unlikeable, #ock.

Reactions: BelieverEagle
Accomplish next to nothing ??? He almost beat a 30 year incumbent. He actually was robbed of that position in my opinion.

Accomplish next to nothing ??? He almost beat a 30 year incumbent. He actually was robbed of that position in my opinion.

I meant in serving the position he now occupies. He’s all but disappeared for the past 4 years. Almost only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades.

Is she gonna run for reelection?
-Gov Bryant wouldn't select her if he didn't believe she would win against her challengers; he's testing her numbers against the competition now just to make sure before he announces her...if she doesn't poll well enough, he'll select his 2nd choice, Hoseman. We will find out probably by tomorrow (Wed).

Also, Pres' Trump loves her and will campaign for her here in MS!

She also appeals to all voters, dem or R, black or white, male or female. In the type of election that will take place she is going to be hard to beat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev8551
McDaniel was robbed. The Cochran campaign resorted to exploiting a vulnerable adult, and the situation got so bad it lead to a ruined man’s suicide. Oh wait...

Reactions: VegasEagle
Bryant will make the appointment with her tomorrow in Brookhaven.

SMTTT!

Everyone wants to ignore the fact that one of the guys arrested in the nursing home caper was the co host of MCDANIEL’s daily radio show

We own apartment complexes in Hattiesburg, and he was a long term tenant. Our maintenance guys thought he was nuts. He set up motion detecting cameras in his window. They were right.

Courting the democrats to the polls for starters..... that’s the only way he could beat Mcdaniel.

What has he ever done as a State senate guy. He just talks alot. Show me some things he has done

Having known Chris since he was 6 years old, I have never found him disingenuous, fake or wishy washy.

He believes what he believes and wants for a very Conservative Mississippi.

It isn’t a crime to disagree with his politics, but it also isn’t necessary to attempt to discredit the guy’s character.

Chris is most definitely comfortable and consistent with what he believes and what he represents. It remains to be seen whether a voting majority of Mississippi agrees with him or not.

Absolutely. A significant number of folks who were pretty high profile in his campaign in 2014 have no intention of supporting him this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT