ADVERTISEMENT

Blame for our financial woes

Clawedballs

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2007
Obama deserves plenty of blame for it with this economic situation and gasoline prices. Now, he's inviting a rapper who condones cop-killing to the White House. Stupid s.o.b.
Cb

Would you say the same if he invited Martin Scorsese? His movies have tons of violence and glorify being a gangster and killing cops. If you watch his movies are you supporting killing cops? Does Martin Scorsese support killing cops for making the movie? Silly questions I know, but who is to say what is fiction and not when making movies and music. List to me your 10 favorite music artist and I could probably find some crazy lyrics in at least half of them.

I hate rap music, but could give a crap about Obama inviting him to the White House. My problem is we are paying for artist of any kind to come to white house when we should be cutting cost. This is just one of many cost to the tax payers that we could easly cut for the time being.

I am sure I will get blasted for this post.
This post was edited on 5/11 7:47 PM by Funkyfedoras

Originally posted by Clawedballs:
Obama deserves plenty of blame for it with this economic situation and gasoline prices. Now, he's inviting a rapper who condones cop-killing to the White House. Stupid s.o.b.
Cb

What does this have to do with Southern Miss?

Yesterday the wife noticed some stations on hardy had jumped 20 cents a gallon, but the one we use on lincoln and og road had not moved. We hurried to top off our 2 rice burners and the gas eatin f150 and suv we have. Today that store joined the others with a 20 cent jump.

Feels like i hit triple bars on the quarter slots or somthing.

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:
Quit ragging on my President. Four More Years Baby...Black/Gold

Another voter who looked in the mirror and said, "he just like me, right on". Enjoy the stupid idiot while you can. One and done. What a joke.
Cb

Another voter who looked in the mirror and said, "he just like me, right on". Enjoy the stupid idiot while you can. One and done. What a joke.
Cb

I want the guy out office as bad as you, but no way he will lose. Just don't think anyone has enough to beat him in the next election. I could be wrong, but just don't see anyone stepping out or up that can get it done.

Also whoever is next will be no different, I don't care what side of the aisle they sit on. All of these guys are puppets to special intrest groups and big business.

Originally posted by dayoftheeagle:
Politics and religion....must we? Can't we rant somewhere else?

The s.o.b.'s policies are killing this country, and draining our pocketbooks. Everyone is asking us to open our pocketbooks to help our university's athletics. Can you make the connection? Sheesh.
Cb

99.9% of all White House invites (from all recent presidents) are given for political reasons. Contributions to the campaign or to gain favor with groups of voters, etc. So I say all invitations are open to public comments and opinions. It is common knowledge that politicians on the left recruit people from hollywood and the entertainment world, among others. The right usually invite conservative groups, business executives, religious leaders, etc. Seems to me that the right has received the same scrutiny over the years, if not worse.

And yes, we should refrain from discussing politics on this board. Please keep all your negative comments focused on LE, RG, and others responsible for the sad state of our lives. Thank you.
This post was edited on 5/11 10:42 PM by kirbyma

Originally posted by Funkyfedoras:

Cb

I want the guy out office as bad as you, but no way he will lose. Just don't think anyone has enough to beat him in the next election. I could be wrong, but just don't see anyone stepping out or up that can get it done.

Also whoever is next will be no different, I don't care what side of the aisle they sit on. All of these guys are puppets to special intrest groups and big business.

You could not be more wrong. He will be easily defeated by whoever the Republicans nominate.

Follow the Tea Party and listen to Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin. Wake up!
Cb

I look forward to the campaign, I am a political junkie. The Republican Party ran a strong ticket last election and I expect more of the same. That Rush is a super guy...Four More Years Baby...Black/Gold

Originally posted by dylan7:
Herman cain

Herman's great. Hope he gains some steam. Let me ask all of you except Pensacola, whose brain is gone, tell me ONE REASON Newt Gingrich would not be 1000% better than the stooge we have?
Cb
This post was edited on 5/11 11:13 PM by Clawedballs

Shifty, according to Ron Paul's website, now that bin Laden is dead, he is in favor or withdrawing American soldiers from Afghanistan and Iraq. I agree 100%. I am tired of watching dead American soldiers come home. Black/Gold

Cause u don't like cops make sure to tell them you don't need them when u are getting mugged or car jacked!!

It's way too early to tell who will be the runner on the right. Clinton and Obama where nowhere to be seen at this point in the election. Please, no more Democrat lights like McCain. As to the rapper, he should not be there and if you can't see the difference between making a movie about gangsters and doing rap about your views on killing cops, backed up with supporting a cop killer, then you are hopeless. As for our Pres, he has one thing in mind only, his spread the wealth agenda. He even admitted it on camera. He said that even if raising taxes didn't raise money, it was about fairness, not revenue.

Originally posted by PIREagle:
It's way too early to tell who will be the runner on the right. Clinton and Obama where nowhere to be seen at this point in the election. Please, no more Democrat lights like McCain. As to the rapper, he should not be there and if you can't see the difference between making a movie about gangsters and doing rap about your views on killing cops, backed up with supporting a cop killer, then you are hopeless. As for our Pres, he has one thing in mind only, his spread the wealth agenda. He even admitted it on camera. He said that even if raising taxes didn't raise money, it was about fairness, not revenue.

I am not the hopeless one. It's the folks that flock to either party like sheep that are hopeless. Anyone raising a fuss about any musician attending the white house is hopless.

Attention and anger is being directed at the wrong things.

Cb

I guess you forgot that Bush I had Easy E at the White House?

Originally posted by Thapistol421:
Cause u don't like cops make sure to tell them you don't need them when u are getting mugged or car jacked!!

Wait don't they work for the government?

Originally posted by The STU:
Cb

I guess you forgot that Bush I had Easy E at the White House?

Shhhhhh.....keep it a (well known and publicized) secret

Okay hotrock, didn't know Bush invited him. Now educate me. What in Easy E's rap and lyrics elevates him to the level of Common and his support of cop killers? By the way, I am a conservative and while I did support some of what Bush did, I was not a big fan of his. So that said, I am not a big defender of Bush. I am asking this question simply to gain knowledge to make comparisons. If they are similar, I'll knock Bush too.

So days go by after I ask for what puts Easy E on the level of Common who came to the defense of two cop killers with overwhelming evidence against them and even went to Cuba to see one of them. No reply. What does that say? Either all of a sudden there just happened to be no interest in this thread from his defenders or they can't come up with it. You decide,
This post was edited on 5/18 8:01 AM by PIREagle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT