ADVERTISEMENT

Another big commitment...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
OL Larry Robinson from Rummel HS, a very athletic 6'5" 300 lb player just committed. He plans to run the 100m in track this year.

Monken & co are really picking things up in recruiting. We need to support him and the team this year.This is getting exciting SMTTT

It does seem we are doing better recruiting this year. It would be nice to have a really, really good class to build on. If we have a 7-8 year win season like some here think we will, things could get exciting again. But, I'm not ready to get all worked up just yet.

It does seem we are doing better recruiting this year. It would be nice to have a really, really good class to build on. If we have a 7-8 year win season like some here think we will, things could get exciting again. But, I'm not ready to get all worked up just yet.
I would be surprised with 8 wins, but happy. I think we have a good shot at 6 and a bowl game. What I am "worked up' about is the tremendous progress Monken is showing in team improvement and recruiting each year. Each team is way better than the year before. That is what has me excited about the future. I don't have to wait until we hit 8 or 9 wins to get back on board. (not implying anyone posting here is doing that). For me it's about seeing big progress, and I see that in huge way. SMTTT

OL Larry Robinson from Rummel HS, a very athletic 6'5" 300 lb player just committed. He plans to run the 100m in track this year.

Monken & co are really picking things up in recruiting. We need to support him and the team this year.This is getting exciting SMTTT

Say what? 300 lbs and running the 100m? As in competitively or just finishing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT