ADVERTISEMENT

$79,000.00 per week...

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
I had a call last night: A relative called me. He wanted to remind me how much they are paying their head Football coach. He is a Mississippi State grad, and was bragging about how much money they have.

It was sickening to say the least. I cannot rest, thinking about his arrogance. His disgusting brag was topped off with reminding me how much they are paying 'their' football coach at Missippi State. He is making 10 times more than the University president. The more I think about it, the more sickening it becomes. Hell, the coaches at MSU and OM are making together 20 times more than the Governor of the State makes.

If this in itself doesn't tell us how sick this 'system' is, we better wake up!

$79,000.00 per week. They both better go 11-1!

What are these people thinking? Didn't Ole Miss get beat at Arkansas 30-0?, and then thrashed MSU. What are these people thinking? Surely, it's going to change. This is insane. MSU lost to OM, and got drubbed by Georgia Tech in their Bowl Game. Why, are they so arrogant?

This is the most delusional sports story ever! Mississippi: 2 SEC schools, paying their coaches almost $10,000,000 per year! Our elementary school system is one of the worst, if not the worst in the country, and these two men are being paid almost $10,000,000.00 per year to run average football programs. I cannot even believe what I just typed on this keyboard. It's insane, and surreal.... Seems to me, they are overpaid a tad!

Boxing, you've got to help me out bro with a statement about this group. They are obnoxious to the max!

IE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News