ADVERTISEMENT

You should win 10 games this year

Jun 20, 2001
Going toe-to-toe with an Elite Power 5 National Championship contender like The Mississippi State University for one half, should let you know that CUSA and Austin Peay have a serious ass-whoopin' coming to them.

Once again, Dak Prescott showed America why he's the Heisman frontrunner-even on an off-night, with the biggest game played at the Rock in 26 years, against a vastly improved USM team, Prescott imposed his will on USM and helped The Mississippi State University pull away in the 2nd half.

Once again, good luck on the rest of the season.

Going toe-to-toe with an Elite Power 5 National Championship contender like The Mississippi State University for one half, should let you know that CUSA and Austin Peay have a serious ass-whoopin' coming to them.

Once again, Dak Prescott showed America why he's the Heisman frontrunner-even on an off-night, with the biggest game played at the Rock in 26 years, against a vastly improved USM team, Prescott imposed his will on USM and helped The Mississippi State University pull away in the 2nd half.

Thanks for the patronage. The only thing you got right was USM could win 10 games this year.
MSU is not an elite 5 contender. More likely will finish last in your division.
Dak is no where near a heisman front runner. Not even contender.
This was not the biggest game at the Rock in 26 years.
Thanks for playing.

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
Delusions of grandeur my leg humping friend. Congrats though. Mititippi Tate is now batting .500 against The University of Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Only two of those games played in our house. I doubt you will come back to The Rock again, but I hope so. It was fun to watch kid.

P.S. I miss hearing Jack Kristil on the radio.
The greatest of all time.

Delusions of grandeur my leg humping friend. Congrats though. Mititippi Tate is now batting .500 against The University of Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. I doubt you will come back to The Rock again, but I hope so. It was fun to watch kid.

P.S. I miss hearing Jack Kristil on the radio.
The greatest of all time.
Actually, The Mississippi State University is 16-12 against USM on the field. A couple of wins were taken away by Ole Miss lawyers. Thanks for giving us a good game. Now that our preseason is over, we got all the kinks out, and now we can get ready for LSU.

You haven't beaten The Mississippi State University in 27 years. That's almost as bad as our record against Bear Bryant. We outscored you the last two games 83-16. In the 21st Century, the average score was 42-8.

However, your performance was one to be proud of. I can see you contending for CUSA this year. If you can hang with The Mississippi State University as long as you did, then you most certainly can manhandle lesser schools.

You lost all credibility when you stated your first post a couple weeks back with "The"....move along troll.

Mititippi Tate quit playing us for a reason dude as did TSUN. You do however have a firm grasp of the obvious. Last years team was the worst in our history. Y'all's was the best in your history. You naturally won. If we played yearly, we would have hammered y'all more often than not as we did Nebraska, Oklahoma State, TCU, et al. Anyway man, I'm glad y'all agreed to play us. It is good for football in Mississippi. Don't wait 20 years to play us next time. :)

11954704_10205608855954858_8253115988848169831_n.jpg

Nothing but a tip of the cap....I feared that CDM would initiate the QB draw more in the second half, and unfortunately, I was right....difference maker ....notes on your Dawgs....your Run Defense better improve, otherwise the SE West will be a challenge...the rushers on the edge were dynamite....Richie Brown could emerge to be a conference force...love Coast boys...I liked the pass rush from that front 4, and I also like the fact that So Miss managed to keep Chris Jones from killing our QB....we had our chances....we made mistakes as did State....we helped State make mistakes and vice versa....Bulldogs on campus today were generally well behaved....saw some really bad Spray Tans, bad facial hair, and a lot of guys that could have passed as Stingray's Twin Brother in the Doughie Department...all in good fun....

I predict that So Miss and MSU have identical records at the end of the year.....7-5...we go to New Orleans, you go to Memphis

If USM cleans up the mistakes, it could win 8+games....like it or not this MSU team will be the most physical save Nebraska...I need to do some more research on BYU and NU to see if BYU is really that good this year or did NU make mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT