ADVERTISEMENT

USM Hoops Pod

Dec 28, 2022
Hi everyone! My name is Jake Griffith, I’m a freelance broadcaster covering Virginia, Illinois, WKU & Marshall (unusual coverage map, I know). I also run my own multimedia production company & recently launched a podcast focused on SBC men’s & women’s hoops! It’s called ‘Under the Sun’ & the first episode launched early this AM. Basically, I’ll be talking to coaches/players around the SBC & college basketball experts. Coach Jay Ladner was among my first guests, which I figured would be of interest to all of you!

https://rss.com/podcasts/underthesunpod/

^ That’s the free listen link. It’s also available on Apple & Spotify. I’ve never podcasted before so if the format is a little rough, I apologize but it’ll only get better from here!

I know the boards are a popular place so I figured sharing it with all of you was a good way to spread the word! I hope to have an episode featuring USM women’s hoops soon! Thanks for giving it a listen! If you’d like, you can follow me on Twitter @jakegriffithpxp where I’ll give updates about each episode. SMTTT!

ADVERTISEMENT