ADVERTISEMENT

U-verse vs Directv vs Internet TV

EagleDon

Starter
Nov 3, 2002
I am doing some research. I currently have DTV. How does U-verse compare. U-verse bundles look promising.

Last I knew Uverse does not have the MLB channel. Does not matter to some people but a deal breaker for me.

VUE sounded interesting, however as much as I hate to say it they don't have ESPN. And a lot of games I want to see, including ours are on ESPN.
You may want to do a little more investigating. Maybe try going to their website and checking out the channel line up.

You may want to do a little more investigating. Maybe try going to their website and checking out the channel line up.
I did go to what I thought was their web site. It listed all the channels you get with each package. ESPN was not listed. Now I see another site where it says its included.

Check out SlingTV, haven't used it personally but is has ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, and a few others with the sports package. Thinks it's only like $25 a month. Considered it myself but if you're in a rural area heard it can be problematic.

I had sling for about a year. It was very unreliable. Any time there was a game or an event where there were a lot of users it would buffer all the time and sometimes wouldn't work at all. There customer service was awful at best. I switched to vue at the first of the year and love it. Sling will only allow you to view on one device at a time, vue allows up to four. There is a multiple tv package for sling but it does not have the ESPN's. They have fox sports on that package but not the other. Vue is a much better service with more channels, online dvr, on demand.....the listgoes on and on. Best of all.....NO CONTRACTS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT