ADVERTISEMENT

Troy's first team defense looks good

Clemson struggled last week on offense. Austin Peay scored 14 points on Troy in the first half. Mississippi State lost to South AL last week but South AL lost to GA Southern today and Mistake man handles USC east. Hard to tell what is going on in football this year. Have to tip the hat to Troy. Also looks like Kentucky is a really bad team. They finally got a TD in the 4th today. Not sure we have a good yard stick to measure how good we are yet. Right now we have two W over teams that are likely to be sub 500 teams. Rice looks really bad, la tech loaded up on transfers. Time will tell but they might be better than last year team. LSU right now is not the powerhouse I thought they would be. Now that we are past our FCS scrimmage with SS. The rest of the schedule could be very interesting. I think WKU is the best in the East, and I think LA Tech's schedule will do them in.

Last edited:
Living over in SE Alabama I can tell you Troy will come after us. They will play with the same approach UAB always did. We are a measuring stick to them . They think we have always dodged them. This is a scary game to me. We should win but we better be ready to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT