ADVERTISEMENT

The CUSA baseball tournament bracket is out...

And it could have been worse than a 3 seed had Tech not made CUSA history and swept Rice....I tell you what the other side of the bracket is rough...although it would not surprise me in the least if a 7 or 8 seed wins the tournament. It is simple: one loss means a lost tournament for all practical purposes.

My prediction is that the Eagles will win one game, then lose the next two. Then USM will end up at an $EC regional that should've been USM's. From there they will go 1-2. I base this on the shaky pitching, hitting and defense.

And it could have been worse than a 3 seed had Tech not made CUSA history and swept Rice....I tell you what the other side of the bracket is rough...although it would not surprise me in the least if a 7 or 8 seed wins the tournament. It is simple: one loss means a lost tournament for all practical purposes.

My prediction is that the Eagles will win one game, then lose the next two. Then USM will end up at an $EC regional that should've been USM's. From there they will go 1-2. I base this on the shaky pitching, hitting and defense.
I think it will all depend on what they get from Cockrell. He has to go more than three innings so they're not using up Winston on day one. I like our chances with McCarty in game two against either Marshall or FIU. Have to get to Saturday without losing. Winner of the conference tournament rarely comes out of the loser's bracket.

BTW Alabama State just went undefeated in conference play (29-0).....maybe we'll meet them in a regional...

No reason for us not reaching the championship game in that bracket.
(Except coaching, pitching, hitting, base running). ;)

Or UAB beating us in Game 8!!:D

This should wake you up. Just try not to laugh. Just try.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT