ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Miss basketball plays FSU today...

Basketball is light years away from being able to compete at a high level. Down right embarrassing to lose by 53 to any team. We have become a solid cream puff to a decent opponent. We have and will continue to be stubborn and not invest in this sport, our facilities are pitiful and our administration for years have kicked the can down the road and the road is about to come to a dead end. Lack of vision and piss poor ability to launch a capital campaign to help this sport has put it on life support and now it may be too late. I Have Heard For Years that Basketball Facilities were the Next Item On The Agenda, this has never been further from the truth. Our president and AD better come up with a plan and quick, do not keep kicking the can down the road.

Basketball is light years away from being able to compete at a high level. Down right embarrassing to lose by 53 to any team. We have become a solid cream puff to a decent opponent. We have and will continue to be stubborn and not invest in this sport, our facilities are pitiful and our administration for years have kicked the can down the road and the road is about to come to a dead end. Lack of vision and piss poor ability to launch a capital campaign to help this sport has put it on life support and now it may be too late. I Have Heard For Years that Basketball Facilities were the Next Item On The Agenda, this has never been further from the truth. Our president and AD better come up with a plan and quick, do not keep kicking the can down the road.

or maybe the clowns just made a bad hire. LE did good. DT did good. Doc comes in and turns everything completely upside down overnight. is this really shocking? whats the surprise?! Doc was terrible from day one. i said this before he even got to campus. four years in and people are wondering what happened. ITS THE COACH!

or maybe the clowns just made a bad hire. LE did good. DT did good. Doc comes in and turns everything completely upside down overnight. is this really shocking? whats the surprise?! Doc was terrible from day one. i said this before he even got to campus. four years in and people are wondering what happened. ITS THE COACH!
Probably is coaching problems but facilities are a joke for basketball, we have been told for a decade that it was next on the list to refurbish facilities. The yurt is an embarrassment and we can't compete in recruiting with that as a playing facility.

We need to seriously upgrade the Yurt! Close in the seating and upgrade the facility in general.

I just saw where the 1980s video boards were replaced. A capital campaign is a MUST. Mack the Knife did the study of the Yurt and how to improve it. I guess our latest AD isn't following up. Even as recent as James Green, the man with a loud speaker would announce games. You couldn't even get around on campus on Wednesday night because traffic was terrible.

Reactions: JonesCountyEagle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT