ADVERTISEMENT

Season Win/Loss prediction. Game by game.

EasyEagle

All American
Nov 1, 2002
Here is how I see it on August 2nd.....There is always a chance to get hot and gain some momentum, but before the season starts, I have to look at what we have player wise and what our opponents have. I think we can win six and maybe steal a seventh somewhere along the way. Tough schedule with STATE, NEBRASKA and then MARSHALL, RICE and LA TECH all on the road.

Sept. 5 MISSISSIPPI STATE - LOSS, but a lot closer game than last year.

Sept. 12 AUSTIN PEAY - WIN

Sept. 19 at Texas State - LOSS

Sept. 26 at Nebraska - LOSS

Oct. 3 NORTH TEXAS - WIN

Oct. 10 at Marshall - LOSS

Oct. 17 UTSA - WIN

Oct. 24 at Charlotte - WIN

Oct. 31 UTEP - WIN - A close game, but UTEP breaking in a new QB & we're at home.

Nov. 7 BYE WEEK

Nov. 14 at Rice - LOSS

Nov. 21 OLD DOMINION - WIN - close game, but hoping home field & a shot at 6 wins is the difference.

Nov. 28 at Louisiana Tech - LOSS

FINAL RECORD: 6-6

Here is how I see it on August 2nd.....There is always a chance to get hot and gain some momentum, but before the season starts, I have to look at what we have player wise and what our opponents have. I think we can win six and maybe steal a seventh somewhere along the way. Tough schedule with STATE, NEBRASKA and then MARSHALL, RICE and LA TECH all on the road.

Sept. 5 MISSISSIPPI STATE - LOSS, but a lot closer game than last year.

Sept. 12 AUSTIN PEAY - WIN

Sept. 19 at Texas State - LOSS

Sept. 26 at Nebraska - LOSS

Oct. 3 NORTH TEXAS - WIN

Oct. 10 at Marshall - LOSS

Oct. 17 UTSA - WIN

Oct. 24 at Charlotte - WIN

Oct. 31 UTEP - WIN - A close game, but UTEP breaking in a new QB & we're at home.

Nov. 7 BYE WEEK

Nov. 14 at Rice - LOSS

Nov. 21 OLD DOMINION - WIN - close game, but hoping home field & a shot at 6 wins is the difference.

Nov. 28 at Louisiana Tech - LOSS

FINAL RECORD: 6-6
I also have us at 6-6. But I have the UTEP and Texas St games switched from what you have. Same result though. I pick us to party in New Orleans at the New Orleans Bowl. SMTTT

I also have us at 6-6. But I have the UTEP and Texas St games switched from what you have. Same result though. I pick us to party in New Orleans at the New Orleans Bowl. SMTTT
The New Orleans Bowl never looked so good...and imagine the crowd vs ULL....60,000 + no kidding....

Texas State is going to be tough for sure and I would really like to win that game for team and fan confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT